Chapter 39

It's really short I'm sorry!!

Y/n pov:

Me and yelena went to our room and quickly packed our bag.

One hour was definitely not enough but we managed to be in front of the jet in time.

The whole team is here. The shield will handle the situation and if really need they'll call us.

We head in the private jet and we sit with Wanda and nat. While aden is sitting with carol and Maria.

When the plane start moving, I quickly grab yelena's hand.

And she grabs mine as well.

« You okay girls? » nat asked us.

« Y-yeah. It's just that the last time we took a plane that didn't ended well » I explained.

« It's okay girls. You don't have to worry. I'm here and Carol is here. We can easily lift the plane if it crash » Wanda said and we nodded.

The plane start flying and once that we're in the sky, we can finally calm a little.

I put my AirPods on and lay my head on yelena's shoulder.

She puts her head on top of mine and we fell asleep in a matter of time.

-

I woke up in a total panic feeling the plane shake.

I jump awake and accidentally wake yelena up.

She looks at me and before she can say anything the plane shake again.

« W-what's happening? » i asked breathing heavily.

« It's okay it's just turbulence » Wanda said as I looked everywhere.

« T-Tony? Is this normal? » I asked panicked.

« Yeah don't worry. There's no problem no reason to panic okay? » he tried to reassure me.

Yelena is not talking. She bring her legs to her torso and wraps her arms around it so she's in a fetal position.

« Yelena? » nat called her but she didn't answered.

I take a deep breath, I have to be strong for the both of us.

« It's okay baby. We're safe remember? Wanda, Carol and tony are here in case we're in danger » I tried to be as calm as possible.

She looked at me and nodded. I kissed her head and we waited for the turbulence to stop.

After a few more shaking and more heart flips, the turbulences stopped and we almost enjoyed the rest of the flight.

After a few more hours, we landed and immediately took a mini van to drive us to our house.

When we arrived, we all ran towards the house.

It's an amazing villa with a big living room, and a big garden who leads to a private bitch.

« Wow Tony, did you choose the villa? »

« It's my villa so yeah » He said nonchalantly.

« You own this place? » carol asked.

« Yep » he answered proudly.

« Of course you own it » nat rolled her eyes with a small smirk.

We all visited the place and we choose our rooms.

Me and yelena have a big room with a bathroom a dressing and a balcony.

We have a door in our room which leads in Wanda, nat and Aden's room.

After we settled in our room, we got downstairs and just chilled on the couch while the other went on grocery shopping.

Me, pepper and Wanda decided to cook for everyone while the other are deciding on what we will do during our trip.

« Hey girls » Bucky walked towards us.

« Hey Bucky » I answered while the other just smiled.

« I was wondering if I could cook with you? » he asked which surprised all of us.

Bucky is a very reserved person, he talks only when needed or if he's with Steve and sam.

« Yeah of course » Wanda answered.

« You like cooking? » pepper asked.
« Yes a lot »

We talked with him a little and found out that he's a really good cooker.

When we're finished, we all ate together and after dinner, we decided to go in the garden to play a little.

We play a few board games, truth or dare, never have I never...

At 11pm, we all went to sleep tired from this day and excited for tomorrow.