Chapter 1

This is a basic story on how I died and maybe how I was forgotten. I'm the basic main girl from every story but there is one special touch. I know the future... I come from the 21st century and I grew up with Naruto the show and waited for it to end. Sadly I went through a certain thing and I died basically. The last thing I was thinking about was Obito. He was the character I was most intrigued with. He was like Naruto but became like Sasuke. I couldn't help but be intrigued.

As I was falling into a black void, I heard a voice. "Wake up." It said. As I awoke, I came into contact with a person with the Rennagan. It was Hageromo, the sage of the six paths. I was in awe. "A-Am I dreaming?" I asked. "No. You died. I am here to give you a second chance. I saw everything that you had in your head. You want to save the shinobi world. Why?" He asked. "I don't wanna see others suffering. Everytime I see one of them cry, I get emotional." I said with a small smile. He then nodded his head. "Perfect. You will be the reincarnation of me in a way. You will be you but possess my powers. It's your job to save the shinobi world. No pressure or anything." He said with that last part being sarcasm. I actually laughed. Maybe my humor became dry after dying. "There is a catch though. If you don't change anything by the 4th great shinobi world, you will be forgotten." he said. I nodded. I wasn't going to turn up this important opportunity.

Master Hageromo then opened a portal to the realm. I decided to just jump in. When I landed, the person under me was not lucky. I did glide down but it must have been painful. "OMG IM SO SORRY. I-." I couldn't continue after I got a better look at who I knocked into. It was Obito who was around the age of 7. I then took a look at my body and realized my usual curves were gone and replaced with a young child body. I was kinda pissed cause I worked hard on that body but if  it was to save Obito, then so be it. "Please forgive me O-... Oro-chan." I said without thinking. Orochimaru uses Oro. Damn it. I blew it. "Alright. I'll forgive you but only if you take me out for some candy. I love candy." He said with his smile. Before I could respond, he got closer like he was inspecting me. "Oh I can't believe I didn't recognize you sooner. You're "(y/n) Senju, correct?" He asked. I assumed that was me considering he said my name so I nodded. Aren't the Senju and Uchiha long time enemies?!? I guess considering the Senju clan's decrease, the Uchiha don't consider me a threat.  Obito gave me a look of concern. "What's wrong?" I asked.  "You left so suddenly last time. Are you fine now?" He asked. I nodded and told him that we needed to get to school or else we'd be late. We then ran and that's were I met Kakashi (pre- father suicide) and Rin (Obito's crush). It was awkward. Why would I be attracted to MiNoRs. I was literally 16 when I died so I'm 10 years older. Im probably not gonna get that out of my head but I'll try.

As we were playing on the playground, I noticed that me, Kakashi and Obito were last to leave. That's when Kakashi's dad, Sukumo, came to pick him up. Obito and I waited for his grandmother and my mother in this world to pick me up. As Obito and I were waiting, I decided to talk up a storm.

"So you plan on becoming Hokage?" I asked. He nodded. No words, just a nod. I ran out of stuff to say to a kid who's a simp. I stayed up to late last night too. Planning everything out, go only fail. I then yawned and next thing I knew, I blacked out.

-Obito's POV-
With (y/n) falling asleep and falling on my shoulder, I blushed. She was so incredible that I get all nervous and sweaty when talking to her. I honestly feel like she thinks that I like Rin. Honestly that was true but after getting to know her, I think I found my soulmate. (y/n)'s mother never came so grandma and I brought her to my home. "So Obito. Is this the girl that's gonna give me grand babies?" Asked my grandma. I blushed. "S-She is the girl I like but I don't know if I'm that lucky." I said with a chuckle. My grandma just laughed. I honestly love (y/n) but I don't know if it's to that extent. Rin is another person. Every time I look at Rin, my heart gets flustered. The same this is for (y/n) too. She reminds me of Rin but has a special spark to her.

"Obito. Wake your friend up and tell her that dinner is ready." Yelled my grandma from the kitchen. I ran to the couch and saw (y/n) sleeping soundly. She was so pretty. Her eyelashes were long and her lips were perfect. As I walk over to her, she gets up. She still seems half asleep. That's when I noticed the drool falling down her mouth. She noticed and immediately wiped her mouth. "I-I'm sorry... What's that incredible smell?" She asked. I explained to her the situation. "Thank you so much. Sorry for intruding.  I should be leaving." Said (y/n) as she got up. "Wait (y/n). Please come eat. We made you food." Said Obito grandma. She started to cry. She immediately wiped them to seem more mature and immediately ran to the table. She kept apologizing and saying thank you for the food and my grandma was trying to calm her down.

First person POV-
"So when is your mom coming to get you?" Asked Obito. I choked on my drink. I smiled. I finally remembered this body's former past. My mom was abusive in this world too.

⚠️ suicidal thoughts ahead ⚠️
.

In my past life, my mother never wanted me but my dad did. My mother was convinced to have me so she accepted and I was born. Once my grandparents died of old age and my dad in a car accident, I never had anyone to keep that boundary that was there between me and my mother. She brought me out back and beat me every Saturday. She would place me in cold water until the swelling went down. I was alone as a kid because of what my mother said to me. I guess it was mental and physical abuse. I cried for a long time. I then decided to kill myself. At first it started off small. It was those horrible thoughts in my head that lead me. I always believed that I wasn't worth anything and I was lucky to have a mother in the first place. Those thoughts soon led to sneaking knives into my room as I started to pierce my skin to make scars. My mother never noticed cause she was to busy concentrating on slapping me. At the age of 15, I decided to end my suffering. I killed myself on a Friday night after school. My thoughts got to me and I finally did it. I don't know what my mother's precise reaction was but I know she wasn't sad. I could just picture the grin on her face.

⛔️ ENDING OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS ⛔️

"I don't know. I'll leave right after. I don't want to bother you." I said. Obito and his grandmother were at a loss. I could tell in their eyes.

As I finally finished, I stood up. "Thank you. I'm forever grateful for your kindness." I said as I bow. As I was walking out the door, Obito grabbed my hand. "Are you alright?" He asked. That was the first time someone made sure that I was okay. Before I knew it, my tears started to fall. I ran away from Obito not wanting to tell him. I should have stayed because I wasn't welcomed when I came home.

"What the hell were you doing out this late!"She yelled. Spit was spat in my face but I didn't flinch. This was the normal life for me. "Im sorry. I won't do it again." I said with my emotion torn from me. She slapped me. "You bitch. Enough with that attitude. Im so sick of you!" She yelled. She walked away. I usually don't have dinner or breakfast so I'm happy that I was able to eat before and with such a loving family. Even if it was only Obito and his grandma. I loved it even if it was only once.

-Next day-
Kakashi's POV-
As I was walking around with my dad, I spotted (y/n). She looked miserable. It was a day off from school and she was alone. I could tell she was not okay so I brought my dad to her. He can make anyone happy, even in the darkest of times! When dad and I were near her, I surprised her. She was shocked. When she turned though, I could see the slightest bruise on her face. I then lifted my hand to touch it but she immediately slapped it away. Just what is happening with her?!?