Chapter 11

Forty years later-
Obito's pov-

I'm now an old man. I currently have no wife or children. I've remained single since she died. (Y/n). The love of my life. Rin died a while back when we were 50. She died fighting a shinobi and I cried. I care for a friend like her. After Rin's funeral, I walked to her funeral. Every week I go with new flowers from the Yamanaka shop. As I was walking, I saw Kakashi there. He walked away. I was the Hokage when I was around 40. Tsunade gave me the role. They forgave me because of her. I think I was a pretty good hokage. No incidents that really happened and the current hokage is an Uchiha. Naruto recently retired and he and his wife are happy. I honestly feel like my time is coming. "Hey (y/n). It's been over 40 years since we last saw each other but everyday I remember your smile. You are my light even now. I love you." I said as I placed the flowers down. That's when I felt a shape pain in my chest. "O-Obito!" I heard a voice yelled. I glanced and saw (y/n). She was sad. I glanced down and noticed that I was in my 25 year old body again. She was still how she looked before. She walked up and lifted me up. It turns out that I had died. A heart attack. She was upset and sad. "Why didn't you marry Rin or someone else you loved. You could have lived happily without me yet you remained alone!" She yelled with tears. They wouldn't stop. That's when I grabbed her and pulled her close. "Did you hear me before. I only wanted you. You died and my life became a living hell." I replied. I can tell those words startled her. "I-I'm not from your world. I wouldn't have stayed anyway. I don't deserve your feelings. I look at her and she looked away. That's when I forced a kiss. She didn't stop it and she even melted into the kiss. She finally broke away and looked at me. "I can do you a favor. I'll send you back in time. Prevent my failure and stop Madara. That's if you want to. I've been here watching over time and I've seen everything. Obito. Are you willing to change the future to have no war prior to now?" She asked. I nodded. She used her chakra to open up a portal. "Good luck." She said as she walked up to me and kissed my cheek. How I want to go to sleep with her warmth. "See you later." I said with a smile. She smiled back.