Chapter 2

First person pov
Omg. Kakashi almost touched my cheek. I'm so embarrassed. That's when I realized that it was the bruise mark. I glanced down at my feet and smiled after I finally lifted it back up to show them that I was alright. Maybe this isn't the best situation but I'm happy that I'll be able to help them in the slightest.

"Hey Kashi." I said. He seemed unemotional but his dad seem to be energetic. "So this is your classmate Kakashi. She's a perfect match for you." Kakashi's dad said with a chuckle. I became flustered. Kakashi didn't say anything but I could tell he was disgusted. "I'm sorry to have bothered you. Please enjoy yourselves." I said as I bowed. I preceded to go to the ichiraku ramen place that Naruto loved.

Kakashi's pov-
Now that (y/n) left, I was free to blush. "So you like that girl huh Kakashi?" Asked my dad. I nodded. She intrigued me beyond the shadow of a doubt. There was one this strange that caught my eye. That was the bruises on her. That could only happen if she was being abused. I told my dad and he took me to the third hokage to discuss what to do next. We decide to catch it in the act. We decided to not tell Obito or Rin about it cause we didn't want to worry them. Hearing about a friend being abused at the age of 7 isn't healthy. Lord third entrusted me to the task.

-One week later-

I was at (y/n)'s house and I saw her crying in her room. Her bruises were even worse then before. Fresh slap marks on her whole entire body. It made me sick to my stomach. That's when I saw her mother come in. He long hair didn't hide the fact that she had a smile as she beat her daughter.

"You piece of crap. I ducking hate you. Why'd you have to be born!" Yelled her mother as she kept hitting her. I was startled by it. I got some anbu members to help and when they say that, they were in horror. They immediately broke in and took her away. (y/n) was just left to sit there. She was startled. I walked over and placed a blanket over her and bend down to hug her. "T-Thank y-you." She said as tears continued. I think she cried to much because she soon passed out. I decided to carry her back to my house but by the time I got home, my tears wouldn't stop. "D-Dad... Why?" I said as my tears didn't stop. I cried all night as (y/n) just lied in my bed. When she awoke, I was still awake, trying to battle the darkness. Recently he was receiving hate but I never thought that he would... you know. I hate this bottomless feeling of losing someone. I never want to experience pain like this anymore.

"K-Kakashi..." (y/n) said quietly. I looked up with my eyes all swollen. "Did your dad..." she began to ask. Before she could finish, my tears started to fall even harder.

Instead of just standing there, (y/n) actually comforted me. "I'm here. If you ever get hurt again. Just use me to let out all your anger and sorrow." She said with a smile. It was the first real smile from her that I've seen in a long while. I hugged her and she hugged back. It feels just as warm when my dad hugged me.

Obito's pov-
(Y/n) has been distant lately. She seems to be spending a lot of time with Kakashi lately. She said it wasn't like that but I don't buy that. Me and Rin have gotten closer and I think I'm in love. She's the kindest person I've ever met and everytime I'm near her, I blush. One problem is that she likes Kakashi. "Obito!" Yelled (y/n), running up to me. She looks so different from the last time I saw her. "Do you wanna get lunch or something?" She asked. I nodded. She wanted ramen so I accepted. I paid because I never wanted to make her pay. "Thanks obi." She said before she kissed my cheek. I was flustered. "Let's hang out again tomorrow." She said with a smile as she left. I know everything though. I know that (y/n)'s mom was abusive but I didn't do anything. I was scared. "Wait!" I yelled to her. When she turned around, tears were falling down her face. I ran up and hugged her. "I'm sorry I didn't help you. I didn't know how to but I wanted to let you know that I'm here if you ever need me. You're my closest friend by far." I said. She pulled me into a hug. She then let her tears fall down freely. "Thank you Obi." She said as she continued to cry.

"Obito. Wait is that (y/n) crying." Asked a familiar voice. It was Rin. My face became flustered. I immediately removed (y/n) from the hug. I kind of chuckled at the awkwardness. I don't want Rin to think I think of (y/n) that way. We're just friends. (Y/n) looked at me shocked but smiled through her tears. While I was talking to Rin, I didn't noticed (y/n) slipped away.

First person pov-
Why does my heart ache. I never thought of Obito that way before right? In the anime I was only intrigued by him. That's all! Right?!?

"I finally found you." Said an unfamiliar voice.