Chapter 13

Time skip- (7 years)

It's been officially 7 years since we were 13. Me and (y/n) have been an official couple for all this time and I think it's time that I propose to her.

I had to make sure the setting was perfect. I made a fancy celebration on top of the Hokage rock at sunset and told her to come with Kurenai. When she did, she was surprised. That's when I got down on one knee.

"(Y/n) Senju. We've been officially together for 7 years now and have know each other for over 15 years. This is why I need to ask. Will you make me the happiest man and be my bride?" I asked. She started to shear tears and hugged me. That was the happiest moment of my life so far.

Wedding-
First person POV

I was dressed up in (traditional dress you'd wear). It was a beautiful wedding and Obito was so handsome today. Seeing him without his scars and more mature was something I've never seen before.

{imagine him in a formal outfit fitting for your wedding}I walked up and we exchanged vows

I walked up and we exchanged vows. It was beautiful. Recently though, Minato retired from being hokage. There is talk about Tsuna taking that spot but I honestly think Obito deserves it most. He's been wanting this goal as much as Naruto wanted it.

That's when we kissed. It was the best wedding that I've ever seen. I love Obito and I hope to continue my life with him.

Time skip-
First person POV

Obito is officially hokage. It was announced around 4 months ago and Obito was so happy. Recently I haven't been feeling well recently and I've suspected a child. I know it's dumb but Obito and I are finally stable. I just need to know if he wants a family.

Obito's POV
I was very busy with Hokage work when she walked it. It was my perfect wife. She seemed to be disappointed in someway. "We need to talk about something important." She said firm. I was nervous. I haven't been there for her and I was scared. Did she want to break up?!? "I-I'm pregnant." She said looking away. My whole world brightened up when I heard that. I always wanted a family with her. I immediately hugged her. "If you're wondering if I want a child, of course I do!" I said. She brightened up. Our future is looking brighter. I just hope we have a loving child and can grow old together.