Chapter 10

"Are you saying she sacrificed everything for us. Why?!?" Yelled Naruto. "She knew you'd be like this so she left you a hologram message." Replied the sage.

"Dear everyone. I'm sorry. I realized how messed up this was but I had no choice. I wanted to bring peace to this Shinobi world. Even when I tried and trained hard, I failed. That's why I gave my all into this last battle. If just the slightest bit of time passed, Zetsu would have taken over Madara's body and Kaguya would have emerged. She's the sage of six paths' mother. Obito would have died and it would have ended with Naruto and Sasuke at the end valley. Fighting until they lose an arm. It wasn't gonna be pretty. Trust me. Now for my final goodbyes." She said before she was cut off.

That's when Hageromo revived everyone. He revived Minato, Kushina, Dan, Jiraiya, Asuma, Hayate, Itachi, grown up Rin, Ino and Shikamaru's fathers and Neji. They weren't like Orochimaru's revivial but it was the actual thing. Minato's corpse body disappeared and reappeared with everyone else's. "Where are we?" Asked Kushina. Hageromo explained and let (y/n) continue her little hologram speech.

"Naruto. I had a fun time making you meals. You are the sweetest boy I've ever met. You made me actually want kids but they had to be just like you. Kakashi. You are a sweet man. Thank you for always sticking by my side and being there for me. I really appreciated it. Minato-sensei. You helped me become stronger and I will forever admire you for that. You're the kind of person that I want Naruto to be. You're incredible and kind. I see where Naruto got those traits from. Kushina. You were like a mom I never had. My own parental figure was abusive and you offered to take care of me. I might have rejected it but that doesn't mean that I didn't appreciate it. Thank you. To the girls. I loved hanging out with you and having fun. You are incredible to talk to and I wish that we did it more. Rin. I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you. I wish I was stronger back then. Jiraiya. I wish I could have saved you but I was too late. I can't tell you how much I cried. I'm sorry. Also sorry for tearing up. Itachi. You were like my little brother and I wish I could have taken some of the guilt that you had. Forgive me. And finally Obito. I wish I could have stopped the boulder form hitting you. I would have sacrificed myself if you could. I wish I could say sorry and hug you but I can't. I love you okay. Be happy. Rin. Obito loves you. Please take care of him for me, okay?" She said as she began to fade.

With that (y/n) was gone from this world.