Chapter 7

"Hey Kakashi." I said as I grabbed his hand. "What is it (y/n)." He said as he placed his hand on my face and looked down at me. We were now 18 and time has passed horribly slow. "It's nothing. I'm sorry for bothering you." I said as I began to walk away. I was going to talk to him about leaving the anbu permanently and take care of Naruto full time but I don't know why I should tell him. He doesn't care for me anyway.

Kakashi's pov-
(Y/n) has seemed pretty distant lately and when she decided to grab my hand, I lost it. I love her so much but I know that she hasn't been looking for love since Obito died. It was my fault that she's this miserable. I grabbed her hand after she tried to leave. I pulled her into a hug. My tears came out few but enough for her to notice. "I'm sorry. If I wasn't in our team, Obito, Kushina, Minato and Rin would still be alive. I'm sorry." I said. She just hugged me. "It should be me apologizing. I'm sorry." She said with a sad smile. I never had felt so comfortable. (Y/n) decided to come to my house and sleep there. Just as friends. She isn't interested in a relationship. She just helped me sleep for the first time in a long while.

First person pov-
I've decided that I won't fall in love with Obito again even if I did love him. I was staying at Kakashi's house. He was asleep in my arms without his mask as I was touching his hair. I didn't even notice that he was on my cleavage. I didn't mind. As long as he was comfortable. I eventually woke up and when I did, I noticed Kakashi with a little drool. I wiped it off with his blanket and got up. I decided to make him some breakfast. He didn't wanna let go though. Silly Kakashi. I finally swapped me out for a pillow and began with the waffles and pancakes along with some of my (favorite breakfast and drink). I hope he likes it.

As I walk in, I see Kakashi shirtless and still tired. He then yawned so I saw his whole six pack. I blushed and he noticed. "What. Do you like what you see?" He asked with his deep voice. I blushed. "Just take your breakfast!" I yelled before I dash away. When I saw him in the show, I simped but now I think it's worse.

"I'm leaving Kakashi. Your lunch is in the fridge!" I yelled before I left. As I was walking, I felt a presence. It was Obito. He was meeting with Itachi about killing the Uchiha clan. I ran. Recently Itachi joined. He was so sweet and made me feel even worse about the Uchiha massacre. "Hey Itachi. Who's your friend?" I asked all sweetly. "This is Tobi." He said all nervously. I looked and smiled but inside, I was hurt.

"Tobi's" pov-
It was her. The girl with was trying to save Rin. A lot has happened. She changed so much. I then realized that she knew me. She called my name during the nine tails attack. I decided to talk to her privately. Itachi left to do an anbu task and that's when I confronted her. "So do you know?" I asked. She nodded. That's before she jumped into a hug. "I'm sorry Obito. I wasn't able to save Rin. I failed." She said with a sad face. She was crying. I just held her in my arms. Why would I do this though. She took me to her house and sat me down in her room. She then looked tired. "Can I sleep next to you?" She asked. I don't know why I said yes but when I did, my heart skipped a beat.

We slept next to each other the whole night. she looked so peaceful. I grabbed her face and pecked her check. For some reason, she makes me feel something I haven't felt in a long while but what.

First person pov-
When I awoke, Obito was gone. Was it a dream or what. I'm beyond confused. I yawned and walked over to get myself some coffee. "(Y/N)!" Yelled a very familiar voice. It's Guy. "Hey Guy." I said tiredly as he broke into my house.

"I'm gonna fight Kakashi again. You better come. I've wanted to impress you for the longest of time and I know that this is it!" He yelled. I giggled. He was always so funny. "I guess I'll come. Just allow me to take a shower." I said as I walked into my room.

When I finally came out of my house, I could see Kakashi and Guy lifting weights. I'm actually smiling truly for the first time in this world.