Chapter 8

Time skip- team seven cause of writers block
Kakashi just became the sensei of the new team seven. I'm so happy that I can see Naruto more often.

"Introduce yourselves. My name is Kakahsi Hakate..." he basically went on to say nothing about him. I kinda was embarrassed by that.

"Oh my gosh! Is that you (y/n)?" Asked Naruto as he jumped on me. I smiled and hugged him back. "I missed you Naruto." I said as I kiss his cheek. He blushes. Everyone was shocked that you'd kiss a 'monster' like Naruto. He's like a  brother to me. Why would I hate him. Plus Naruto is literally the name of the show.

They did the usual bell test and passed. After a month, the chunin exams came up. They decided to take it. I decided to prompter the exams and that's when I saw Orochimaru. He was dressed up as a sensei from the sound village. You thing that lord 3 might have figured it out. They have similar features. How dumb could he be. Anyways after the second round of the Chunin exams, I decided to confront Orochimaru but I had a backup plan just in case. I pinned him to the ground with a kunai and started to slit his next. "Leave now Orochimaru and never return. You dare team up with Danzo and come back to kidnap Sasuke. In hell!" I yelled. He smirked. Thats when Kabuto came out and removed me. He pinned me to the wall and Ororchimaru finally got up. He walked over. "Now now. Who is this young child. I think you were the fourth hokage's student. Correct?" He said. His voice slithered in and out of my ear. It gave me chills. That's when I decided to kick him in the non-existence balls. He screamed and I ran. I was trying to tell lord 3 but Danzo found me first. He threatened me with Yama-Tenzo's life. I couldn't take him being hurt so I listened. He told me to not tell and I agreed.

Time skip-
The 3 hokage just died. I didn't cry and say master Jiraiya for the first time in awhile. "Hey Pervy sage." I said with a wave. That made him shiver. I then hugged him. Might seem like a weird order but whatever. He's the father I never had. We talked and ate some lunch and discussed the future. Not the future I know but what he plans to do with Naruto. He told me that he was taking him on a 3 year training mission. I was ecstatic about it and basically
pushed Naruto to him. Go and be stronger.

Time skip cause I'm in writer's block but still writing 😶

It's been 3 years and Naruto returned. They just left to save Gaara. I offered to go but Auntie Tsuna said no. I sighed. I walked around and waited for them to return and when they did I laughed. Guy was carrying Kakashi on his back. I couldn't stop laughing. I forgot about his. There was also Lee who was carrying Neji.

We then met in Tsunade's office. Naruto decided to go after Sasuke and I didn't even bother. I sat around waiting for something to happen and when they finally came back, Asuma, Shikamaru, Izumo and Kotetsu we planning on fighting Hidan and Kakuza. I decided to go. I need to save Asuma.

As we were fighting, I was stabbed by Hidan's scythe and began to bleed. I tried to save Asuma but in the end, I failed. I'm a failure...

After was Jiraiya. I remember running, looking for him and when I finally found some hope, he already left. I asked Auntie Tsuna if I could go but she said no. I would 'die'. I cried. Especially when the old frog came to tell us. This means that Itachi was also dead. I stared in thoughts. Maybe I shouldn't have entered this world. I grabbed a knife out of my kitchen and I'm about to stab my arm like before but Kakashi knocked. When I opened it, he hugged me. He kept apologizing and I cried. The first time I cried so hard in this world. I decided to fight a pain. If I could help, I'd feel better. I somehow got killed. I just sat in darkness for about an hour until I was revived by Nagato. I had to save my power for Madara but I felt so fucking useless.

Danzo officially became the sixth Hokage and I wasn't happy. I decided to travel along with him to "help" him. He never trusted me but he wanted a powerful ally. I purposely came to talk to Sasuke and stop the whole "destroy the leaf". I was ready. That's when Sasuke got bodied by the Kage. I kinda laughed. That's when Obito appeared.

"I officially declare war!" He said as he made Sasuke disappear. I could feel something happen but what.

"There is a catch though. If you don't change anything by the 4th great shinobi world, you will be forgotten."

Those words rang in my head. That's when the Kage were looking around. They then looked at me and began attacking. They thought I was the enemy.  I couldn't go anywhere. Nobody remembered me. I ran. I decided to go towards the hidden leaf water fall where there is a Madara and Hashirama statues. I decided to hide under the waterfall. I'll wait a little longer. I didn't expect it to happen that fast.