Chapter 12

As I was falling, I felt shocked. I jumped up and happened to appear in my bed. I glance around and it had Rin pictures in it. I kind of cringed and started to remove them. I then look to see my only picture of (y/n). It was in our group photo. She has a sad look in her eyes. I picked up the picture and began to bring it closer before Kakashi looked in my house. I screamed. I kind of forgot that we had training. As I ran, I began to see the team. I then see (y/n) sitting at a tree drawing. The whole team seemed to be waiting for me. (Y/n) finally looked up and smiled. She was prettier than I even imagined. I immediately hugged her and before I could realize what my body did, Minato separated us. "Obito. You're late. Maybe you should work on training instead of the woman." Replied Minato with a chuckle.

I blushed. "It's not like that." I said as pushed (y/n) out of the hug. We continued to train until we dropped. I ACTUALLY BEAT KAKASHI!! I have the sharingan unlocked and I have every jutsu knowledge from before. I was killing it! "You've really improved haven't you Obito." Said Kakashi. I smiled. "I need to cause I'm going to become the Hokage!" I yelled. (Y/n) giggled. "I believe it." (Y/n) replied with. She's making me flustered again.

Training soon finished and (y/n) was about to walk home but before she could get far, I grabbed her hand. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair flipped as she turned towards me. "What is is Obito?" She asked. Her sweet voice was incredible. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come over for dinner. My grandma wants to talk to you again." I said. I seemed more mature. I wasn't stuttering over my words. She nodded. As we headed back, the sun was making the heat blaze. I took her to a drink shop first and we cooled down before lunch. As we were walking to my house after our drink break, I noticed she seemed distracted. That's when I grabbed her hand. I could feel my heart flutter. I then dragged her to my house. I saw grandma and she walked right up to (y/n). She then hugged him. We walked into the kitchen and we began to eat.

"So (y/n). Do you wanna stay over?" Asked my grandma. She nodded. I was excited. We were getting ready for bed and my grandma came in to say goodnight. She separately talked to me. "I don't need Grandkids yet Obito. I trust you to wait a little longer." She whispered. I coughed in shock. I ran back into the bed that we were sharing. She already feel asleep and she was beautiful. She just lied there with her eyes closed and her hair up. I then felt her hug me. My heart fluttered. I decided to kiss her. I waited so long. I want her now.

She opened her eyes but never pulled away. The kiss became passionate. 'I'm sorry Grandma.' We continued to kiss for another minute before running out of air. "I know about your secret." I said.

"What...?"

__

I explained to her about the future and she hugged me tighter and started to cry. "I-I'm sorry I failed you and the world." She said. I hugged her. "It's fine. I'm here now and I will help you. You won't have to do it alone." I said.

She kept squeezing me and I loved it. As long as I could have her with me.