Falling down

A/n: please play the music above! I hope you enjoy!
'

'Long ago, 2 races rulled over the earth: Humans and Monsters."

"One day, war broke out between the 2 races."

" After a long battle, the Humans were victorious."

"They sealed the Monsters underground with a magic spell."

Many years later. . .
MT. EBOTT
201x
'Legend says that those who climb the mountain never return...'
____________________________________
You find yourself falling into the underground, with no one stop you. Instead of landing on the ground you land on a pile of beautiful golden flowers! You decide to take one for the journey ahead of you. You look up to see 2 giant pillars that look like they've been breaking for the past 100 years. (I could be wrong-)

You stand up and decide to walk towards an exit to where you are, hoping you'll find someone who can help you.

You find a little flower and it decides to talk to you.
"Howdy! I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower! Hee hee hee... your new to the underground, aren'tcha? I guess little old me will have to tell you how things work here.."

you find yourself being a small heart of y/f/c. Flowey continues on and says, "see that heart? That is your SOUL. The very culmination of your being! Your SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV."

You tilt your head in confusion. "What LV stand for? Why.., LOVE, of course. You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you!"

You try backing up a little, but your body was to stunned to move. You didn't know what to do. Flowey went on. "Down here... LOVE is shared through...Little white.. 'friendliness pellets'." You see he brings out 5 'pellets'.

You got a little shaken up. "Are you  ready? Move around and grab as many as you can!"

He moves then towards you. You didn't know what to do. Your SOUL was as delicate as you.
You HP had lowered due to not moving from floweys Attack. He gives you an evil look. "You Idiot. In this world it's kill... or BE killed" your SOUL had returned to your body. You were in extreme pain.
"Why would anyone pass up on an opportunity like this!?"
You found yourself surrounded by his pellets. You cried out for help.
"D i e."
Flowey laughs psychotically as his pellets move towards you. Your HP suddenly is full as the pellets stop. He gives you a confused and angry look. You look to the side and see a ball of.. fire? Heading towards flowey. He then goes flying. You were safe. But you were also worried about who you had to face next.  You duck down into a crouch position, seeming scared.
You then suddenly hear a woman's voice. "What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth."
You look up to see...
____________________________________

A/N: Oh wow!! This is just-I'm proud of this!! Please let me know if you'd like a next part. I just thought I would bring this up first. I will be changing some stuff from the game. Yes, I had to replay all of it to get the events in place. Again.. please let me know if you enjoyed this! I'm sorry this was short!!
________________________
Edit: 22nd of September 2022.

HI!! I know this is short as hell and I wish to improve it. Please let me know how I should ok?