Toriels house

A/N: this one is going to be a little bit shorter. Don't judge me.
_____________________________________
"That took longer than I thought it would..."
_
____________________________________

As Toriel tried to call you, you walk in, and lol at her with a straight face. She ran to you, worried. "How did you get here my child?? Are you hurt??" You look like your about to cry. "It's ok dearest Y/N.... I will heal you.." she hugs you witch small tears in the corners of her eyes. "I should not have left you alone for so long..."

you look at her confused. "What to you mean?" You ask. "It was irresponsible to try to surprise you like this.." you then piece together what's going on. She made you something.. 'ya could've told me Toriel...' you think to yourself.

"Well... I suppose I cannot hide it any longer..! Come along small one!" She turns around and walks into a house than only be described as a little cottage. But it wasn't that.. it was.. so cute to look at it!! You saved your progress, and went on inside.
(HEHHE- iykyk)

You sniffed around and could smell something delicious. "Do you smell that?" Toriel asks with a smile. You nod, very impatient. "Surprise!! It is a butterscotch-cinnamon pie."

Your jaw opens with drool hanging out at the side of your mouth, you couldn't wait to try it, but knew you had to take another nap. (Hehehehehhe) luckily, Toriel was really excited, and new what to give you.

"I though we might Celebrate your arrival. I want you to have a nice time living here." You yawn. "So.. I will hold of on snail pie tonight." (IM SORRY WHAT-)

"Here! I have another surprise for you." She leads you down a hallway, with 3 rooms. You stop infront of one. "This is it.." she holds your hand. "A room of your own. I hope you like it!"
You smile sweetly at her, meaning your way of a thank you. She gives you a head pat, then sniffs something. "Is something burning...?" You look confused. "Um... make yourself at home!!" She ran off. You giggled a little, then entered the room to nap.

Your nap lasted about 6 hours this time. So.. for today, you slept a for a good 9 hours. You have 15 hours left in a day. Once you woke up, you found a slice of butterscotch-cinnamon pie. You smiled 'Toriel must've put this here..' you decide to place the pie in your bag/inventory, then walked out of the room.

You walked across the hall to what you (might) call it the lounge room. "Up already I see?" You were greeted with Toriel sitting down on a chair next to the fire place. You nod. "I want you to know how glad I am to have someone where." You look at her with a tired smile. (Who isn't tired when they wake up?)
"There are so many old books I want to share! I want to show you my favourite bug- hunting spot." You sit down beside her, resting your head on her seat. "I've also prepared a curriculum for your education." You look at her with widened eyes, filled with excitement (or filled with HOW DARE YOU?!)

"this may come as a surprise to you... but I've always wanted to be a teacher. Actually, perhaps that isn't very surprising.." you smile at her again. "STILL! I am glad to have you living her." You then stand up. "Oh, did you want something?" She asks. "W-when can I go home..?"

You ask nervously. "What..? This-... this is your home now.." Toriel changed the subject. "Um.. would you like to hear about this book I am reading. It is called '72 uses for snails' how about it?"
You look at her sadly as you continue to ask when your leaving.

"I have to take care of something.." she leaves, with you following behind, going down the stairs that were in the middle of the room as soon as you walked in. Before you did, you saved your progress. You weren't sure why, but did it anyways. You made your way down the stairs. "You wish to know how to return 'home', do you not?"

Toriel asks. You nod. "Ahead of us, lies the end of the ruins. A one way exit to the rest of the underground. I am going to destroy it." She runs off, with you running behind a little bit scared, begging her not to do it.

"You want to leave so badly...?" You nod. "Hmph... you are just like the others. There is only one solution to this." You were confused. What did she mean by this?

"Prove yourself., prove to me you are strong enough to survive."
_____________________________________

A/N: I'm very sorry that it's short!! Be ready dear reader!! I hope you'll like the next part.
-kamira