The battle between you, and the keeper of the ruins.

Toriel blocks the way!

You use mercy and don't move. You have a feeling that she won't attack you if you go is very low. "......." Was all Toriel could say. You just gave her a look of why do this.? 
You try dodging her attacks, but just couldn't seem to do it. "What are you doing...?" She asks. You couldn't face her. Toriel looks through you. 

"What are you proving..? She asks."fight me or leave!" She yells. You could see that she's preparing a magical attack. Your H/L H/C was tied up. You had did it earlier when she led you down here. "Stop it.." her attacks can't affect you anymore.
"Stop looking at me that way!" She is acting aloof. "Go away!"
She prepares another magical attack.
You look up at her, her face nearly being filled with tears. 

"I know you want to go home. But.." your E/C Eyes were also nearly filled with tears, from having low HP, and because you knew you had continue on. "But we can live happily here.. I promise I will take good care of you here.." she mustered out.

You looked very upset.
__________________________________
A/N: I'll be doing the rest with toriels quotes now. My brain seems to not be cooperating with me today.
-kamira
_______________________________
"I know we do not have much but.. we can live a good life here."

*Spare

"Why are you making this so difficult..?"

*Spare

"Please.. go upstairs."

"......."

*Spare

"Ha ha..."

*Spare

" pathetic.. is it not..? I cannot even save a single child..."

"....."

*Spare

"No I understand. You would just be unhappy trapped down here, the ruins are very small once you get used to them."

*Spare

"It would not be right for you to grow up in a place like this.. my expectations.... My loneliness... my fear.... For you my child, I will put them aside."
____________
"If your truly wish to leave the ruins... I will not stop you. However when you leave.. please do not come back. I hope you understand.." she gives you a hug. "Goodbye my child..." she leaves.

You could feel her turn around and look at you before leaving. You then exit through the door. You walked down a really long hallway, and then was greeted with flowey at the end. "Clever... Verrrryyy clever. You think your really smart don't you?" You were taken back a bit.

"In this world.. it's kill or be killed.." you knew that wasn't true. "So you were able to play by your own rules. You spared the life of a single person." You looked confused at flowey.

"Hee hee hee... I bet you feel really great. You didn't kill anybody THIS TIME, but what will happen if you do meet a relentless killer? You'll die.. and you'll die... and you'll die!"
You looked realllllly confused.

"Until you tire of trying! What will you do then? Will you kill out of frustration..?  Or will you give up entirely on this world... and let ME inherit the power to control it?" You walk past him. " I am the prince of this worlds future! " you heard him yell.

"Don't worry my little monarch, my plan isn't regicide.. this is so much more interesting.." he laughs menacingly.
You reach the end with a bright light, blurring your eyes. "It got really cold... well... this is what I get when I wear Y/C...."

You said aloud. You walked down a snowy path, having the feeling of being followed. You kept going on.you walked past a huge stick, then heard a snap. You turn back to see the branch was broken, but no one was there.
You get to a bridge/Gate thingy but stop as soon as you heard someone approach you from behind.

It stops behind you.
"h u m a n.  D o n 't   y o u   k n o w   h o w   t o  
c r e a t e   a   n e w   p a l?   T u r n   a r o u n d   a n d  
s h a k e   my   h a n d."

____________________________________

A/N: I know this is short!! I'm not good with fight scenes... but I hope you enjoyed this!!
-kamira

THIS IS REALLY BAD BUT I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE IM SORRY 😭😭😭😭😭