The skele-bros.

"h u m a n. D o n 't y o u k n o w h o w t o
c r e a t e a n e w p a l? T u r n a r o u n d a n d
s h a k e my h a n d."
______

You did so. Only to hear a.. whoopee cushion? "Heheheh... the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. It's always funny." You find yourself laughing. His smile widens. "I'm sans. Sans the skeleton." "I'm Y/N! Call me N/N for short." (You can add your last name to it if you want.)

(That's up to you dear reader.)
You smile with glee. Sans spoke up. "I'm actually supposed to be on the watch for humans right now.. but y'know.. I don't really care about capturing anybody." He says with his grin. You could tell he knew a lot about humans (I had to reset. Sorry I didn't mention this dear reader.... Forgive me for not telling you!!)

"Now my brother Papyrus... he's a human-hunting FANATIC. Hey, actually.. I think that's him over there." You looked behind you and panicked a little. He chuckled. "I have an idea. Go through this gate thingy-"

you have him a 'are you kidding me' look. "Yeah. Go right through. My bro made the bars too wide to stop anyone." You and sans quickly tan through it, then stopped. "Quick- behind that conveniently-shaped lamp." You did so. Waiting for a scene to be caused. Sans' brother had came to check up on him.

"Sup bro?" Sans says with his wide grin. "YOU KNOW WHAT •SUP,• BROTHER! IT'S BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T. . . RECALIBRATED YOUR PUZZLES! YOU JUST HANG AROUND OUTSIDE YOUR STATION!"

The tall one yells.
"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!?" "Staring at this lamp." he looks at it, knowing your behind it- and wanting his brother to look at it too. "It's really cool. Do you wanna look?" He then asks. You felt a little scared. Were you going to die..?

"NO! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!! WHAT IF A HUMAN COMES THROUGH HERE!?! I WANT TO BE READY!"

He goes on. "I WILL BE THE ONE! I MUST BE THE ONE! I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN! Then I... THE GREAT PAPYRUS. . . WILL GET ALL THE THINGS I UTTERLY DESERVE!"

You honestly didn't know what to do at this point.. your legs were getting soar. Y/S getting soaked because of the ice. You felt a hugeee sense of relief.

"RESPECT. . . RECOGNITION. . . I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD! PEOPLE WILL BE ASKING TO BE MY, •FRIEND?• I WILL BATHE IN A SHOWER OF KISSES EVERY MORNING."

You snicker silently from behind the lamp, as to not alert anyone. "Hmm..." sans says. Deciding on what to say. "Maybe this lamp will help you."

"SANS! !YOU ARE NOT HELPING! ! YOU LAZYBONES! !" You couldn't help but laugh. Not loudly, but not as silent. No-one- as expected could hear you.
"ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND BOONDOGGLE! YOU GET LAZIER AND LAZIER EVERY DAY! ! !" (Get ready.)

"Hey, take it easy. I've gotten a ton of work done today. A skele-ton" you couldn't were so busy laughing you didn't pay attention to sans' pun. "SANS! ! !"
Papyrus says, a little bit annoyed. "Come on. Your smiling." "I AM AND I HATE IT!  Sigh.... Why does someone as great as me..... have to do so much just to get some recognition...." You stop laughing and listen closely this time- to see if you missed out on anything.
"Wow, sounds like your really working yourself... down to the bone." You laugh again. So does he. "UGH! ! ! I WILL ATTEND TO MY PUZZLES... AS FOR YOUR WORK? PUT A LITTLE MORE... BACKBONE INTO IT. NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ! ! !" He walks off, then stops. "HEH!"

When he was out of plain sight, sans had then said for you come out. You walk up to him. "You outta get going. He might come back and if he does... you'll have to sit through more of my hilarious jokes" he says with a wink. You nodded and walked the way that papyrus had gone. "Hey kid wait for a sec.." you stop, and turn to look at him.

"actually.. heh... hate to bother ya, but can you do be a favor? I was thinking.... My brother's been kind of down lately... he's never seen a human before, and seeing you might just make his day." You smile at sans.

"Don't worry- he's not dangerous- even if he tries to be." You nod and wave sans goodbye. "Thanks a million. I'll be up ahead." He went the opposite direction you did. You were confused, but didn't thing anything of it.

'(The convenience of that lamp still fills you with (your soul Color description because I really can't be bothered to do it right now.)' you smile and save your spot. Who knows what lies ahead of you now..?

___________________________________

EEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU DEARIESSS!!!!!! I really do wonder if you like it!!  I'll be sure to update more!!

IM SORRY I HAD TO USE TO THE BONE- IT SEEMED OK SO VOILA??
-Kami