The battle between a Skeleton and human.

*Papyrus blocks the way!

A screen covers your face, and the sky went black. It was like you were in a void- you'd had something similar- with all those other monsters you were fighting. You had 4 options.

____________________________________
❤️FIGHT 🔊ACT 💰ITEMMERCY
____________________________________
🗡️FIGHT ❤️ACT 💰ITEMMERCY
____________________________________

You chose act. You couldn't hurt papyrus. He was too cute and seemed innocent. You chose *Flirt. Because why not? It was an act..

"WHAT!? FL-FLIRTING!?" He seemed flustered which caused you to smile. "SO YOU FINALLY REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATE FEELINGS?"

He was so.. pure. From what you thought. You don't know what he endured. What he could've went through. Maybe he wasn't as pure as you thought.

"W-WELL! I'M A SKELETON WITY VERY HIGH STANDARDS! ! !"

To which you replied "I have Zero redeeming qualities." Just to be a smartass and giggle a little.

"OH NO!!! THAT HUMILITY... IT REMINDS ME OF, MYSELF!!! YOUR MEETING ALL MY STANDARDS!!!"

You shrugged your shoulders.

Papyrus is thinking about what to wear to his date. Some bones came and you dodged his attack.

You got bored for a bit so you continuously pressed mercy just to get it over with. (I'm not being lazy. Just be patient.)

"SO YOU WON'T FIGHT BACK... THEN, LETS SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE MY FABELD "BLUE ATTACK!"."

He threw some blue bones at you- and for some reason you stayed in your spot. You didn't lose any health- but you got distracted for a second, watching them slide away. A normal bone came unexpectedly- knocking out some health. You looked at papyrus.

"YOU'RE BLUE NOW. THAT'S MY ATTACK. NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!" He chuckled at the end.

You sighed, continuing to press mercy as you didn't want to act, or hurt him. You'd be in a ton of shit if you did- you felt like you would be at least.

*You're blue now.

*Mercy.
"HMM... I WONDER WHAT I SHOULD WEAR..."
Some bones came your way. You dodged with ease.

You pressed mercy again.

"TRY HOLDING THE 'UP' BUTTON TO JUMP!!!"

He broke the forth wall with ease.. like it never existed.. you chuckled.

"...What jump button..?"

Some bones came your way again. You really did dodge with ease like it was nothing.

*Papyrus dabs some marinara sauce behind his 'ear'.

*mercy...

"WHAT!? I'M NOT THINKING ABOUT THAY DATE THING!!" Which was an obvious lie. Even with someone like you- he put that marinara sauce on his bones like it was cologne. You sighed and rubbed your temples, dodging again and again.

*Papyrus dabs MTT-Brand Bishie Cream behind his 'ear'.

"Dream on I guess.." You say to yourself.

"YEAH! DON'T MAKE ME USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK!" He says, which peaked your interest. Special attack eh?
You dodged again and again.. with every attack came a saying and a statement from papyrus. One after the other until he was exhausted.
____________________________________