Snowy paths and puzzles part 3

"WHAT!? HOW DID YOU AVOID MY TRAP?" Papyrus asks in a curious yet frustrated manner. "AND MORE IMPORTANTLY.. IS THERE ANY LEFT FOR ME???" You were hit with a sudden wave of confusion.

You then realise he was talking about the spaghetti he made.

(What do you tell papyrus about his spaghetti?)
❤️Ate it Left it

You say you ate it. "REALLY?? WOWIE.." he says. "NO ONE'S EVER ENJOYED MY COOKING BEFORE..." you suddenly felt bad. "WELL THEN!! FRET NOT HUMAN! I, MASTER CHEF PAPYRUS... WILL MAKE YOU ALL THE PASTA YOU COULD EVER WANT!" You smiled and nodded at his suggestion.

"HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH NYEH!"
He chuckled then walked off. More like sped away. You moved onto the next puzzle. You met with papyrus again!

"HUMAN! HMMM... HOW DO I SAY THIS.. YOU WERE TAKING SO LONG TO ARRIVE, SO... I DECIDED TO IMPROVE THIS PUZZLE... BY ARRANGING THE SNOW TO LOOK MORE LIKE MY FACE." He says.

You couldn't stop smiling when you were around him. He was to cute.

(Stfu. papyrus reminds me so much of my siblings. I have 2 that have autism. I find it cute.)

"UNFORTUNATELY, THE SNOW FROZE TO THE GROUND. NOW THE SOLUTION IS DIFFERENT!" "That's ok papyrus." You say.
"AND, AS USUAL, MY LAZY BROTHER IS NOWHERE AROUND. I SUPPOSE WHAT I AM SAYING IS... WORRY NOT HUMAN!"

'Where did the wind come from?' You though to yourself.

"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL SOLVE THIS CONUNDRUM! THEN WE BOTH CAN PROCEED!" He tells you, his voice filling with pride.

"MEANWHILE, FEEL FREE TO TRY THE PUZZLE YOURSELF! ILL TRY NOT TO GIVE AWAY THE ANSWER!!!"

You indeed tried the puzzle yourself. You knew what to do. Just a couple of lefts and rights, ups and downs then you'd be done! Unfortunately it took you 3 tries. (NOT ME THO- TOOK ME 1)

"WOW! ! ! YOU SOLVED IT!! AND YOU DID IT ALL WITHOUT MY HELP..." he sounded a bit disappointed with the last part. "INCREDIBLE! I'M IMPRESSED!!" He cheered.

"YOU MUSY CARE ABOUT PUZZLES LIKE I DO! WELL, IK SURE YOU'LL LOVE YHE NEXT PUZZLE THEN! IT MIGHT EVEN BE TOO EASY FOR YOU!!" He did his usual 'nyeh heh heh heh heh!' At the end. You saw sans up ahead.

"You must be really good at puzzles huh?" He asks. You nod cheerfully. (Like how anime girls do it 😒😒) "I mean..it's impossible for you to have seen this one before." You were confused. You walked away after he said that.

"HEY! ITS THE HUMAN!!" Papyrus exclaimed excitedly. You were also excited to try out another one of his puzzles. "YOUR GONNA LOVE THIS PUZZLE! IT WAS MADE BY THE GREAT DR. ALPHYS! YOU SEE THESE TILES!?" You nod in both confusion, and enthusiasm. Sans noticed this but didn't say anything. (See what I did there- I said I would be making a few changes so stfu.)
" ONCE I THROW THIS SWITCH... THEY WILL BEGIN TO CHANGE COLOR! EACH COLOR HAS A DIFFERENT FUNCTION!"

( you may need to screenshot just incase you play this game again.)
_________________________________

"RED- TILES ARE IMPASSABLE! YOU CANNOT WALK ON THEM!"