Snowy paths and puzzles (Part 2)

'Which is hardest?' You asked yourself. "

Hmm.... I'd have to go with crosswords..." you answer.

"YOU TWO ARE WEIRD!" Papyrus said.

"CROSSWORDS ARE SO EASY! ITS THE SAME SOLUTION EVERYTIME. I JUST FILL ALL YHE BOXES WITH THE LETTER 'Z' ..." he says. You smile widely at that, not in a rude way though.
"BECAUSE EVERYTIME TIME I LOOK AT A CROSSWORD... ALL I CAN DO IS SNORE!" He adds. You then look at sans. "NYEH HEH HEH HEH!!" Papyrus ran off. You decided to talk to sans again.

"Papyrus...... difficultly in interesting places. Yesterday he got stumped trying to 'solve' the Horoscope." Sans says. You giggle. You thought papyrus was cute. Snapping out of your thoughts- continued your way.
___

You finally found a save spot! You instantly ran to the save star and saved your... progress?? You did run into a few monsters on the way to that spot- (IM SORRY IM LAZY AS FUCK-)

"ah fuck it.. I might as well take a... small nap... next to a microwave that doesn't work, a bite lying suspiciously on the ground- andddddd.. oh yeah!! Spaghetti that's frozen to the plate." You said to yourself. You silently giggled, then layer down next to save star, not caring about the atmosphere around you.

'I'll just take... a small..nap.....Zzz..'
___
*you dozed off.*
*when will you wake up again?*
*what would've happened if you hadn't of fallen..?*
___
You suddenly shoot up. You were... shaking? I mean yeah it was cold, but you were shaking because of something else. "I-it's ok-.. nothings gonna harm me.. right..?" You said to yourself. You continues on with your journey.

You saw a rather familiar tree. "It looks like a Christmas tree!" You say.
"Do they have Christmas everyday down here?? Or is it different to what it is on the surface?" You ask yourself again.

You saw a shape of a square in the middle of 3 trees. You decided to check it out. You had found a switch, and pressed it, You heard a clicking sound! You tan to see what it was, you had gotten rid of some spikes! You never knew there were spikes there- but didn't care!
You walked atop of a bridge to get to the next area, but two cute looking Dogs walked towards you. "What's that smell?" One asks. "Where's that smell?" The second proclaims. "If your a smell.." ... "Identify yourself!!" You thought it was cute that they finished each others sentences.

They ran around you. "Hmm.." "here's that weird smell.." they say. "It makes me want to eliminate..." you stood back a little. Getting ready to encounter your next enemy(S)? "Eliminate YOU!" Your soul popped out again.

______________________________
(IM ADDING ONTO IT!)
______________________________

Dogi assault you! Is what it says. You kinda were uncomfortable because of why and WHY they were nuzzling eachother. You were confused too- but let go of that confusion shortly after.  You options pop up again..

❤️FIGHT     ACT     ITEM     MERCY

you stay with act. And try your best to not get hit. You started with dogamy. You rolled in the snow, trying to make yourself smell like a puppy. You did that twice. You then got them to re-sniff you. You actually did it. You smelled like a puppy. Weird I know- but it worked on them.

"Dogs can pet other dogs??" One of them asks in confusion.  "A new world has opened up for us.." the other says.  "Thanks weird puppy!" They say in sync. You smile at them, mouthing a your welcome. You were happy.  They walked off.

You moved onto more areas in which we you guessed were papyrus's puzzles. You looked at the sign. 'Turn every X into an O, then press the switch. Once you successfully done it, you never realised papyrus was on the other side of the puzzle.

_____________________

I GOTTA LEAVE IT THERE IM SORRY ITS NOT MUCH LOVES!!

-kami