Snowy paths and puzzles.

You walk upwards. Remembering what sans had said. You were a little nervous at first because you didn't know what to expect- Even though sans had JUST explained it. (Oh my dear reader.. memory loss? Don't worry- I have that same problem :] )

"SO, AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT UNDYNE-" he paused, and looked at you, back at sans. It went on for some time. You giggled. "SANS!! OH MY GOD- IS THAT... A HUMAN!?!?!??!?! AND IT LOOKS SO FAMILIAR...!!!" "Uhhhhhh.... I think it looks familiar... because it's a rock?" You smiled at sans. "OH." The taller skeleton says. "Hey- what's that in front of the rock?"

You flinched. "OH MY GOD!!!" He turned to sans. "(IS... THAT A HUMAN)" he asks. "(Yes)" sans answers. "OH MY GOD!!! SANS I FINALLY DID IT!!! UNDYNE WILL- I'M GONNA- I'LL BE SO- POPULAR-POPular popular..." it echos out. You couldn't help but smile.

"*AHEM* HUMAN! YOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS AREA! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL STOP YOU!!! I WILL THEN CAPTURE YOU! YOU WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE CAPITAL! THEN... THEN!!! I'M NOT SURE WHAT'S NEXT... IN ANY CASE, CONTINUE ... ONLY IF YOU DARE!!! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!" He 'runs' off. "Well that went well."

Sans says. You nod. (Welp.. your gonna hate me but whooptee- fuckin- do.)
Y/C H/L getting in the way of your face. You use your fingers to push it back. "Your brothers adorable" you say to sans. "Heh.. I know. Don't sweat it kid. I'll keep an 'Eyesocket' out for ya." You laugh at his pun. Once you were done, he was gone.

You start to feel yourself warming up to the underground. You were happy. You never knew what you'd expect next- but thought nothing of it. You decided to plug in your.. headphones?

'How did they get here..? Was I always carrying them with me??' You questioned yourself, but again, thought nothing of it. You decided to listen to 'somewhere out there'. It was one of your favourites. (If you haven't heard of it- NOW YOU HAVEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA)

You continued to walk through the snow.

(MUSIC STARTS HERE!!)

'Keep me in the feeling..'

Your filled with Determination.

'Don't wanna wake up yet..'

You smile. "Did something move? Was it my imagination?" You heard a... human looking dog?- say. you look at him. "I can only see moving things.. if something WAS moving.... For example, a human... I'll make sure it NEVER MOVES AGAIN!" Your soul exited you body again. With the options

'When I was barely breathing.. You found what I had yet..'

❤️FIGHT ACT ITEM MERCY
You moved to act, and petted him.

"Don't move an inch" the doggo said. More like told-. It was to suspicious of your movements. You didn't move a muscle. You pet doggo again. "WHAT!!!! IVE BEEN PET??" It yelled. You didn't move again.
YOU WON!!

You got 0 EXP and 30 gold! "S-s-s-something pet me... Something that isn't m-m-moving... I'm gonna need some dog treats for this!!!" You smile and continue your path to somewhere you could rest. Hopefully you weren't to far. You bump into sans again. "Hey. Here's something important to remember." You take out one of your earphones/Headphones (which one do you prefer dear reader?)