Prolonge

"So what do you want to do?" We were layed out across his bed, staring at his ceiling just enjoying each others company.

"I have no idea." He replied, looking at me lightly smiling.

These days have been different with him, being distant from everyone and everything, little spoken, but mostly that smile that I loved rarly showed...at least the real genuine smile. I wonder whats the matter with him, but then again no one did. I've known him all my life and trusted him with any and everything, but he's been like this since about 2 years ago, once I got with my boyfriend Brandon. I sat up, and looked down at his dull face, that never really seemed to show any emotion.
"Well then. Lets go to the beach."

"No, I don't feel like standing up."

"Please Calum."

"No."

I stood up. "Fine. Be like that. Call me when my best friend decides to show his face, I miss him alot."

I made my way to the door, tears threatening to spill from my eyes, "Oh, and Calum I hope you like being alone with yourself, because you just lost one of the people who care about you the most. If you want to talk to me, just go to Ella's house...just please be my best friend again." Now the tears were rolling down my cheeks, and I was sobbing uncontrollably. I wiped away the tears, hoping it wouldn't fuck up my make-up. I heard the bed shift, and footsteps near me, a hand gripped my shoulder and turned me around. He wrapped his arms around my petite figure, and my arms went around his neck. I cried into the crook of his neck, as he wispered apologies into my ear. "Why are you so distant lately Cal, I miss you."

"I- I haven't been feeling the best Paislee, and I'm so sorry."

He never called me Paislee...

"No you're not, what,happened to my smiling, happy-go-lucky best friend who called me 'Lee' because it was different and came to my rescue when I needed a friend? I miss that guy so much, and I feel as if I'm the reason you're like this." I said searching his eyes, trying to see if I could just see a glimpse of happiness, but all I saw was a deep sadness in the pit of his soul.

"Pais-"

"No!" I pushed him away from me, "I'm done here, you obviously care more about shutting everyone out and being alone, then opening up to your best friend."

I opened his bedroom door, and walked down the hall, and out of his house and probably his life.

========================================================

Haiya!!! Well this is my continue of "She Looks so Perfect". It's my Calum Hood and Paislee Cullens (Lily Collins) story. I thought that their story would be good to put into a book. It's basically about being in love with your bestfriend, and everyone knows it...except her. Well I hope you likey and yea enjoy!!!!!

-Lexy