Chapter 6: This wasn't the dirtiest one

Paislee's POV:

It was a few weeks after the guys helped me out, and Calum said I could stay by his house for the time being. I was waiting for him to come home from his date with Angel, It still made my blood boil when I saw them together, it crushed me. "Two and a Half Men" marathon was playing, it has been for the past two hours now, and at this point I was surprised I hadn't died from the silence that invaded the house. I was about to finally fall alsleep when I heard the front door slam, and foot steps stomp down the hall. I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door, but not before the door swung open reveiling a very out-of-breath Calum,"Hoodie, why are you so out of-" I didn't even finish my sentence before his lips were crahing against mine. I was shocked at first so I didn't kiss back, but about 5 seconds later I had my arms around his neck and was kissing him back.

He smiled and so did I,"I wanted to do this for so long." He mumbled against my lips, but I just continued kissing him, just loving the way his lips felt against mine. My fingers ran through his hair and he placed his hands on side of my hips,"I love you."

My body stiffened and I pulled away,"What?"

He looked at me in the eyes,"I love you Paislee Jane Cullens."

"I-I love you to." I replied looking him in the eyes as well, but still slightly stuttering from my nervousness. He just sweetly smiled at me,"Can we kiss again?"

I giggled and answered him with another kiss, which got heated pretty quickly. He licked my bottom lip but I'd never tounge kissed before, so I didn't let him stuff his tounge down my throat. I'm guessing he got a bit impatient and he bit my bottom lip, making me gasp, and letting him gain entry. I didn't know what to do at first, but I tried as best as I could to...kiss back? I've always seen Michael and Alice do this...and I always complained about how gross it was to eat one anothers face off, but now I know why they did it...this was amazing. Once you know the person you love loves you back and you guys make-out, your life is complete as fuck. Calum walked us over to his bed, and layed me down on my back gentally, but never breaking the kiss. His lips started trailing down my cheek to my neck, and once he kissed under my left ear I gasped, causing his to look at me and smirk,"Well, look what I found." And he kissed my sweet spot again, this time biting it making me lightly moan. My fingers ran through his hair, and I felt his fellow down stairs press against my leg and I smiled knowing that I make CALUM THOMAS HOOD HARD FOR ME. He brought his lips back to mine, and traveled his hands up my shirt, making his cold hands travel up my bareskin. My breathing was heavy and I know I sweating,"Can I ask you something?" I asked Calum, making him pulled away from my neck,"Yeah, sure...what's up?"

"Are you thinking about the same thing I'm thinking about?" I asked turning red from my idiotic question.

He had this humorus look on his face,"That depends on what you're thinking about."

"Well, um, I was thinking about...well you know...um, haha, um-"

"Lee, what's up?"

"I was thinking about...it."

"It?"He looked confused.

"Yeah...It."

His eyes widened,"Oh you mean like sex?"

I hid my face in shame and nodded,"Hey," He pulled my hand away from my face,"I was thinking about it...I was thinking alot about it."

I giggled and kissed him,"I love you."

"I love you too."

"PAISLEE!"

"Ahhhh!" I screamed and rolled off of the bed,"WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted at whoever was in the room I was sleeping in.