Chapter 5:Holy fuck that's cold

Paislee's POV (Finally)

"This is my girlfriend Angel."

Those words still ran through my head, Calum has a girlfriend from America and they've known each other for a few months and she moved here last week, and they got together. My head hurts, and I haven't moved from my bed,except to use the restroom, for at least four days. I haven't gone to school, but no one called me...not even Calum, and that made me cry even more. I had no escape from this prison I called a home, I've been getting hit and raped more these past few days, but has anyone called, no, not even a fucking text...nothing at all. I rolled over and wiped my tear stained cheeks, and unlocked my phone to check the time,6:25am, I should go to school today. I kicked the covers off of my tiny body and stood up from my bed and put on my pink rainboots, stuffing my phone inside of my left boot. I smelled myself and I almost vomited,"Jesus Christ." I said running to my bath room. I was almost there when arms wrapped around my waist,"You're up early Paislee." My breath hitched,"Why?" Greg wispered in my ear, his stubble slightly brushing against my neck,"Be-because I-I need to take a shower for school." I wispered slightly studdering.

"But, we've been having so much fun these past few days, why would you want to go baack?" His arms started to go up my sides gentally sliding my shirt up my stomach,"Please...stop." I choaked out.

"Stop? But Paislee, I haven't even started." Then I was slammed against the hallway wall, a loud shreik escaping my lips.

He pressed his lips onto mine, forcing his tounge into my mouth, and pressing my arms against the wall above my head. I had tears running down my cheeks, but I couldn't make a sound...I knew better than to scream. I heard my mother's bedroom door open,"Greg!" My mother screamed,"What are you doing?!"

"I'm just talking to her, but she gave me attitude so I'm giving her a time out." Greg told me mother,"Oh, well I'm going to work, and as for you Paislee Jane, don't disrespect your father that way."

Tears were still streaming down my face, He isn't my father.

As soon as the front door shut I knew what was going to happen,"Lets go put you in time out you little bitch!" Greg yelled and slapped me across the face,"Get the fuck up you go for nothing tramp!" He kicked me in the stomach and I screamed out in pain.

"Shut the fuck up!" He scream and kicked me in the mouth, and I tasted the blood starting to bleed out of my gums. I winced in pain and I knew I looked like a mess,"Lets go get the fuck up!" Greg yanked my hair and started dragging me down the hall,"Please! Stop! I'm sorry!" I was pleading.

"Paislee Jane! You better shut the FUCK UP!" Greg roared, and slapped me across my face once again. Then continued to drag me, but then stopped me again,"I'm not waiting!"

He picked me up and slammed me againist the wall,"No, please stop!" I begged and pleaded, but he responded by ripping my shirt off of me. He started kissing down my neck and licking my sick as he trailed down my body,"Stop fucking moving you filthy slut!"

He slammed by body harder againist the wall and pulled down my cotton shorts. I shoved him away from me, and kicked him in the shin,"Get the fuck away from me asshole!" I screamed and instantly regretted it once he looked at me,"I'm sorry-"

It was too late, he already punched me as hard as he could in the face,"You little fucking bitch!"

He grabbed me by my hair and slammed my head onto the wall next to us, then kicked me square in my ribs. I screamed out in pain,and tears where streaming down my face,"Sorry?! FUCK YOUR SORRY! I'M GOING TO PUT YOU IN TIME OUT FOR DOING THAT PRINCESS!" Greg boomed then kicked me in the face again. I could smell the blood dripping from my nose and taste it in my mouth,"Please." I croaked out only to be met with another kick in my ribs.