Chapter 2:He's adorably Punk rock

Calum's pov:

Me and Paislee were at the mall, just hanging out, chatting, and window shopping. It's times like these that I forget about the world, and just breathe every breath for her, the only girl who made my heart pound out of my chest just by looking at me, just the simplest touch made goosebumps flow up my arms, and the butterflies she gave me just by talking to me made me want to throw up. Yet, she didn't see me as anything but a friend, all because I was too scared of rejection I never took the chanse. She has Brandon now though, so it really doesn't matter, I didn't stand a chanse he was a 6'2' quarterback who made every girl fall for him. Why would she want me when she had this "Perfect" boyfriend who had money, who was strong, and who she actually loved back. Her arm was interlocked with mine and we were skipping through the mall's floors laughing at each others stupidity, "Calum, Your long ass legs are too long for me to keep up." She giggled breathlessly. Cheeks stop blushing!

"Well Lee, you need to grow because 4'11' is baby size." I shot back chuckling,

"I'll have you know, I am 4'12' now Hood."

"Oh how could I not notice." I said sarcastically, laughing at her now pouting face. "Awe Lee, I'm sorry."

"No, you're a big fat meanie." She childishly.

"Quoting Spongebob, are we?"

"Oh screw you." She said playfully.

I grabbed her hand, not interlocking our fingers, and pulled her into the first shop I saw. Not paying attention to where we were I said, "We are both buying something from here, but I'm paying for whatever it is."

She was giggling,"Okay Mr.Hood what bear are you picking out?"

I turned around and noticed we were standing inside "Build-a-Bear Workshop", I my flushed a deep red, and I turned around,"Well, maybe we can pick out each other's bears, and give them to each other, and name them after one another."

"That is an awesome idea Cal, so that way when I need you, I'll have the bear you built me insted."

I smiled and nodded, grabbing her hand, pulling her further into the shop...well workshop. We split up, and I instantly knew what bear to get her. It was a galaxy bear with these beautiful purple eyes, and I knew she would love this, her favorite thing was a galaxy pattern. I walked over to the woman at the fluffer, and grabbed the heart from her stubby fingers, and pulled out the black sharpie from my left back pocket, signing the heart with 'Cal' with an arrow next to it, and handed it to the woman. Once it was done getting fluffed, I walked over to the clothes section to pick out an outfit for the bear, and decided to look at Paislee's outfit to get an idea of what she would wear. She was wearing a mint green skirt, with a white collared, sleeveless shirt tucked inside, and all white low top converse. I looked back at the little outfits and noticed a baby pink skirt, and a black and white stripped long-sleeved shirt, She has the exact same outfit! I grabbed the clothing items. and slipped them on the bear, the picked up the white converse, slidding those on and lacing them up. As I was leaving she was walking towards the clothes, we both hurried up and hid the stuffed animals as best as we could, and I ran towards the little bows on the rack next to the register. The black bow with a little pink poodle in the middle of it was the one I picked out, knowing that she'll love it. I walked over to her, and noticed her walking towards me as well, "Okay Cal, give me mine and I'll give you yours."

"Okay, on three. 1...2...3!"

She pulled out a cute rabbit with a tan brown fur. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a hole in the left pant leg, a nirvanna tee-shirt, and all black converse. She instantly smiled when she saw the galaxy bear in my hands, "OH MY GOD CAL! I love her! Thank you!" She pulled me into a hug, and I hugged her back,"Thanks for the bunny Lee, he's adorably Punk rock!"