Chapter 8

Paislee's POV

"Paislee," Angel said softly,"I knew about that crush...but Alice manipulated me into doing what I did, you're too good of a person to play with feelings like that-"

I sniffed,"Why did she do that?! She's supposed to be my best friend! Why the fuck would she do this to me?!" I yelled.

Okay well let's have a recap on what happened. We have some good and bad news. Good news is that the boy's band was invited by ONE DIRECTION TO GO ON TOUR WITH THEM, AND THEY'RE LEAVING IN A FEW WEEKS! Bad news is what me and Angel are arguing about, it all started when Alice texted me saying that Calum was playing with my feelings, and pretended to go out with Angel, because he found out I liked him, so he wanted to toy with my feelings. I blew up on her, and defended Calum in every way, but I called him after, but he confirmed he wasn't really Angel's boyfriend...so I hung up on him, packed my shit, and went to Lexy's house(We've become good friends).This is the first time in about a month since I've talked to anyone desides Lexy and her dad, and the only reason I'm talking to her is because Lexy told me that she thought it would be best to talk to Angel,and hear her out about the situation, so here we are.

"Paislee! Stop yelling and listen to me." Angel said sternly.

"WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?! YOU WERE PRETENDING TO DATE A BOY WHO YOU KNEW I LIKED! NO WAIT FUCK THAT, I'M IN LOVE WITH CALUM THOMAS HOOD, BUT YOU WENT ALONG WITH IT! ALICE WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME! SHE'S ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!" I yelled at her.

"SHE LIKES CALUM!" Angel screamed.

My expression softened,"She what?" I said now barely above a whisper.

"She likes Calum, that's why she did it, she made it seem like you would like him if you got jealous, but she knows that you would take it personally, that's why she did it. She thought if she got you out of the way, then she could have Calum to herself." She said with poison laced into her calm tone.

"Wait so Calum and you didn't do it to play with my feelings, but only because he thinks I didn't like him?"

"That's right, but you should go see him, he's an emotional wreck with out you." Angel said grabbing my hand.

I nodded and took her hand, allowing her to pull me up from our previous position on the floor. Lexy smiled when I told her I wanted to talk to Calum about this, but she insisted I go alone so she doesn't "Invade our privacy." Angel said she would stay here and hang out with Lexy for a bit, but said to call her when she wants me to pick her up.

{...}

"He's in his room sweetheart." Joy said with a sad smile.

I nodded, and walked to his room, and walked inside. He was sitting on his bed looking at his TV (which is turned off). He didn't even look at me,"Cal?" I said softly.

He wasted no time standing up, and grabbing me. He just grabbed my cheeks, and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back instantly, and wrapped my arms around his neck. It was hard and needy, and I knew this was the start of something that wasn't a best friend relationship. He pinned me against the wall, and placed his cold hands against the bare skin of my hips. I remembered Joy was in the next room, but I honestly didn't care about her at the moment, I just continued to do what I was doing...kissing the most perfect human to ever walk the face of this Earth.

"Calum! I'll be back in a little bit! Paislee staying over for dinner?" Joy yelled.

Calum kissed my neck,"Yeah!" I yelled heavily breathing.

Then the front door closed, and Calum mumbled,"Jump."

I jumped up, and wrapped my legs around him, and he walked us over to his bed. Need I say more of what happened? Well for all of you pervs, NO WE DID NOT HAVE SEX...Just heavily made out for a bit.

I laid there on his chest,"Woah." Is all I said.

He chuckled, and kissed the top of my head,"I wasn't expecting that." Again I said.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said back, and kissed his nose.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Haiya! Well ik its short, but I think #Paislum becoming real makes up for it!!! Love you guys so much!

~Lexy

P.s. My Birthday was June 24th babes

Twitter: @PDerpaho
Kik: fancy__mustaches