~Real Chapter 1~

... "Ayris...." a soft voice said "What happened to you? To fall into this deep slumber.. if you could just wake up I promise if you wake up I'll protect you with all my power.."
.
.
.
.
.
*insert alarm sound* I'm so sorry I dont know what the fuck does an alarm sound like in text 💀 also be aware that I write shitty and some Grammer and spelling mistakes will be found and past time I read this book was about a year ago so if there are any mistakes please correct or tell me!  just some symbols for you.

"" :Talking
'  ' :Thinking
** :doing or inserting sound
{} :Me
⚠️Mentions of death,Curse words and.. uh
That would be all lets get on with the chapter!

*insert alarm sound * Ayris groans as he gets off his bed

Ayris Quev

Age: 26

Black hair and lapiz eyes {in the modern world}

Ayris walked like a zombie to the bathroom He took a shower then headed downstairs to eat breakfast.
--------------------------------------------
He then walked out of his house making sure to lock the doors his job was starting at 9:00 it was 8:50 so he only had 10 minutes before he was late.

Ayris POV:
I hurriedly ran towards the bus stop but before I could reach there was a notification on my phone I clicked it and. It was a notification for the bill ... it was 120,000 yen! HOLY SHI-. At that very moment was the most amazing moment of my life. I got hit by a truck! Still bad. But! Look at the bright side I don't have to work my ass off for 120,000 yen! I was so done with life thank you gods!!!! While I was thinking actually processing abt all the bright sides of my death! My eyes blured black was taking over... I passed out well technically I died so I can't pass out??¿
....

*le gasp* (SORRY I JUST HAD TO) "... where.. am I?"..

DUN DUN DUN where is he? 🤔 obviously read to find out 🙄

'Hey... where am I?' Ayris thought "Shit. Didn't I die? What the fuck am I doing in this bed this isn't mine."
Ayris thought no more and stood up his legs were a bit shaky since his body hasn't been moving for 10 years well he tried walking and fell. "Urgh what the fuck now that I noticed this room is very... Luxurious everything is gold where the fuck am I?" Ayris scoffs "in the emperor's castle?" Jokingly said but little did he know he was right (wow claude a luxurious room for a half corpse sanaol /j)

Ayris POV

I was too lazy to get up plus the floor felt nice so I stayed for ... Probably 30 minutes or more. So I finally was fully curious of where I was because last time I recall I kind of got hit by a truck. I finally stood up my feet were better I looked out the window and to be straight up looking at the window didnt help at all. All I saw was a garden.. to be honest it was beautiful. I wanted to see it up close knowing this might be a luxurious mansion if I go out the door it would be impossible to find the way out since Im not familiar with this place the window isnt too high  possibly a good 5 ft so I'll jump out the window. *Thud* "Ouch the fuck I was supposed to land with my feet. Whatever." I stood up and saw the garden and... There are Jade Vines! I've studied about those before they are one if the rarest plants in the world! Theres so many of them.. possibly a solid 50 of them I'm not sure if Im dreaming or not.. I obviously couldn't risk a once in a lifetime thing so I picked one up... It looked so beautiful. I was wondering if there were anymore rare flowers so I ran forward..

Claude POV:

After that annoying pile of paperwork I decided it was time for my daily schedule of seeing Ayris. Hes in a coma, its been 10 years when is he gonna wake up... I live in fear everyday dreaming you never woke up and died. Just a few more rooms and I'll be there.

2 minutes later

Finally here. Claude twisted the door handle and pushed it....

"He's... Gone" Claude was left with shock he wasnt on the bed. "FELIX! HES GONE FIND HIM."

DUN DUN DUN I HONESTLY WANTED TO MAKE A CLIFFHANGER WHEN THEY MET BUT 🤷‍♀️ ERM