✦ chapter seventeen

17.
how many warnin' signs 'til it hits you, darling? gravity's your friend, you fall out of touch sometime, but your history calls you back to it again ❜ — why, dominic fike

 ❛how many warnin' signs 'til it hits you, darling? gravity's your friend, you fall out of touch sometime, but your history calls you back to it again ❜ — why, dominic fike

LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT BRINGS ABSOLUTE elation when one thinks of last night's live shows. The bands showcase did more than enough across every source of media. Anzu could only imagine the possibly unhinged enthusiasm you would have on you this morning, if the after paperwork producers will receive this morning couldn't sadden you, that is. Unlike some idols, their producers aren't allowed a specific amount of resting after a project.

By the time Anzu entered Ensemble Square, meeting with the bracing cool air of the sacred building. The sun rays still pricked through the (teal) glass windows, and one certain one bounced at Anzu's vision. The producer used an arm to hover over her eyes meanwhile she walked to the receptionist to say a quick good morning.

That was until she stopped midway, when she had spotted Eichi and an unknown man speaking in front of the reception desk. He wore a baby blue suit, black tie underneath a white button up — a strangely normal dress-up. Although Anzu has seen more outlandish stuff in her life as a producer. For the most part, she looked at this nonsensical quirk of Ensemble Square from a bright light for her sake.

"Ah, Anzu. Good morning." Eichi waves her over. The man smiled at her too, and now that Anzu fully stood in front of them, she began to examine his features more clearly. She has never seen this man before in her entire existence, but he looks vastly familiar. It's his [e/c] eyes that struck her as recognizable. "I want you to meet [dad's name] l/n, he's a popular videographer for chevelure works." Eichi introduces casually as he gestures at the man next to him.

'F/N'S DAD??!!'

That explains why he looked so familiar to her. Anzu can definitely spot the similarities in their eyes. She was shot out of her shocked trance when the man spoke to her.

"F/n has been talking a lot about you, Anzu. It's a delight to meet you." Your father chuckles, "Please continue being friends with my daughter."

"O-oh..." Anzu repressed back a gasp. She was flattered and she thinks that was apparent on her part. "Of course I will. It's really nice to meet you too, sir. " Anzu immediately came to her own rescue. Though, Eichi's quiet snicker at the back nearly ticked her off. Your father nodded in acknowledgment. It might be too early for Anzh to judge, but this man holds a similar geste to you— or, it could be you learned this formal introductory from your father, it makes more sense that way. She hopes Eichi picked up on that too.