Part 22: Hogsmeade

>French = Bold<

I skipped along the street closely followed by Vicky and Hermione. They were both talking quietly to each other.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Vicky "Ask her out already!" I groaned at him, he looked and me frowning playfully.

Hermione looked really confused considering she doesn't understand French. "Shut up Lottie!" He said tickling me, I shrieked with laughter as I tried pushing his hands away.

"All I got from that is Lottie!!" Hermione laughed before pulling me into HoneyDukes. I gasped as I noticed the piles of sweets and chocolate.

I heard Vicky chuckle behind me but I just rolled my eyes again. I walked around the shop for like half an hour before I decided what to buy.

- Every Flavour Jelly Bean
- Chocolate Frog
- Fizzing Whizzbees
- Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
- Exploding Bon Bons

I stuffed them all in the small bag I was carrying before we headed to The Three Broomsticks. Once we had ordered three butter beers Heemione and Vicky started talking again.

I sat there quietly drinking my butter beer until I felt someone watching me. I turned around to see Cedric looking at me with the cutest eyes.

I smiled at him and he gratefully returned one. 'Hey!' I mouthed waving, he chuckled then mouthed 'How are you?'

I have him the thumbs up before turning back to the table where Hermione and Vicky were staring at me.

"What?" I asked innocently, it's not like we kissed...

Vicky is very protective of me so I don't think he would be happy about it. I groaned before sitting up, the next task was tomorrow and I'm getting nervous for my 3 friends/brothers/crush.

"Who is he?" Vicky asked furrowing his eyebrows, I looked at him with my 'What are you doing' face. "He is in the tournament, with you and Harry." I said smiling.

"I also went to the Yule Ball with him." I added before dipping at my butter beer and looking away. Hermione chuckled so I kicked her under the table.

I stood up abruptly and headed over to Cedric. "Hey Ced!" I exclaimed as I sat next to him, "Hey there Lottie!" He answered.

He glanced at Vicky who was staring and looked back at me. "should I be worried?" He laughed at me "No Vicky's bark is worse than his bite." I said.

I leaned on his shoulder quietly while he finished his butter beer. He stood up then took my hand and we were out of the Three Broomsticks.

We pottered around Hogsmeade for a while until finally we got back to the castle after 2 hours. I hadn't seen Ron or Harry all day so I thought I would go find them.

I walked arm in arm with Cedric until the fierce pain roared in my side. I fell to the floor and whimpered. Oh god not again.

This could onto mean one thing. Voldemort is getting stronger. "Lottie? Are you okay?" Cedric said with lace of worry in his voice.

"What's going on here?" I heard a familiar voice say, Uncle Albus. I closed my eyes in pain and wrapped my arms around my waist.

"Bring her with me." He said to Cedric who obeyed him by picking me up, Bridal style. We arrived in Dumbledores office and Cedric placed me on a long sofa.

My breath hitches as a searing pain spread through my waist and up into my scar. My hand pressed my head as it burned sharply.

"Cedric you may leave to go back to classes." Uncle Albus said, I felt Cedric's lips kiss my sweaty forehead then he left.

"You...know what....what this me....means Uncle....Albus." I said between gasps of breath. He can
Me over to me and placed his hand on mine.

"You'll be fine, fight through it." He said calmly before walking behind his desk. I screamed as yet another pain took over my normally fit and healthy body and turned it weak and fragile.

Soon I saw black dots blurring my vision. I heard the door open and Professor Moody, Madam Pomfrey, Professor Mcgonagall and professor Snope voices.

Soon I felt a hand on my wrist probably checking my pulse before the black took over my eyes as I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

--------------

A/N:

3•16k reads!!! Thank you so much guys! I never expected so many of you to read my book, I heart thought maybe 100-200 reads when I started it because I thought it was a bit rubbish a Ms plus I'm not the best writer.

Please comment what you think should happen or any thing you want to say. Anything at all I will put under serious consideration.

Sorry this chapter was a bit short but I've been so busy because I've recently had my heart broken and I'm upset but it's fine.

I'll get over it one day, once I've stopped crushing on him. :(

Please Vote and Comment

Chloe <3