Synced Lyrics to Your Songs on Spotify!

I was listening to Ryan Ellis' Rysponse album and saw a microphone icon on the bottom right corner. I hovered the cursor over it and found that it said "lyrics"! Wow I gotta check this out I thought and clicked on it. And, sure enough there was a synced texts flying by in big bold letters! Wow, I don't have that. The I looked at the bottom of the lyrics and it said that it was "Powered by Musixmatch".

That got me started looking into how to do this. O.k. I know that some of you already know this, but the truth is that many of us indies don't. So, how does an artist get hooked up with MusixMatch and add their lyrics in sync?

Verify yourself on Musixmatch by surfing to https://artists/musixmatch.com/onboarding.Wait until you get approved.Download the Musixmatch app if you are going to edit and sync your lyrics on your cell phone. I tested both my mobile phone and my Macbook and I prefer working on my laptop, hands down!

I've uploaded some of my lyrics and synced them inside the Musixmatch for artists homepage and now I am awaiting their approval and for them to be added to Instagram and Spotify.

I have had no issues thus far (except on the android app. Spent about an hour and then couldn't find the draft and couldn't send it. Seem that the laptop is a better place to do this.

Note: you will need Spotify Premium to sync your lyrics!

So all the best with adding your lyrics on Spotify.

Until next time!

- Liz