Drum Replacement With Trigger 2

It's May 30th, 2022

I'm reading Billy Decker's book on Template Mixing and Mastering and trying to replicate his template. It is no easy thing to do. I don't have all the plugins he does, although I do have somewhat similar stock plugins in Logic Pro and a few goodies from Waves, but today I bought the JST clipper and I'm still trying to figure out the Trigger 2 plugin that I bought a month or two ago.

The idea is to use as similar plugins as possible that Mr. Decker uses in order to understand how a pro mixes and masters from a workflow and technical standpoint. People like me that are self learned can need to take a deep look into template making by a guy who is an industry icon. You learn things you'd never learn by surfing from one YouTube video to another. 

So, now as my ears can't mix anymore today, I'm spending some time to learn how to use the settings in Trigger 2. I found that this page was enormously helpful.

https://www.drumsampleshop.com/blogs/trigger-2/sampling-with-steven-slates-trigger-2

Copy and past it in your browser if you want to look into it.

And here is a great tutorial from Music Tech Help Guy on how to use it

So, why should I write more today? Nope. Back to learning....

Until next time!