Ask #4

@rescuebots234 heatwave and blades what would you do if I told you that Medix is your future son-in-law?

Heatwave: {scowls} I'd say that I just lost a fragging bet!

Blades: {smirks} An I'd say I just won one!

Heatwave: {huffs crossing his arms} I was sure it was going to be either Whirl or Wedge.

Blades: {giggles happily clapping his servos together} An I said that it was without a doubt going to be Medix.

Hotshot: {standing in the doorway shocked} You two fragging bet on who I'd get with!?

Blades: {frowns at him} Hotshot your grounded!

Hotshot: {optics widen} What! Why!?

Blades: {narrows optics} For using profanity!

Hotshot: {intake drops an looks towards his Sire} Sire!~

Heatwave: {grinning} Listen to your Carrier Hotshot!

Hotshot: {frowns an kicks the ground} Frag it all.

Blades: {crosses his arms} Now your grounded for 2 weeks!

Hotshot: {throws his arms out to the side an flings his helm back} OH COME ON!

Blades: {glares} You want to make it 3!?

Hotshot: {drops his arms an dips his helm down} No~

Blades: {hums in satisfaction} That's what I thought. {points to the door} Now go to your room.

Hotshot: {walks away with a scowl on his faceplates before it quickly turns into a pained one as he stubs his pede} FRAGGER!

Blades: {back in the room} AN THAT'S THREE! WANT TO GO FOR FOUR HOTSHOT!?

Hotshot: {just growls lowly an stomps off with a slight limp}