Trouble 2

ANTONIO'S POV

My dad left the room, I think he felt I insulted him by disobeying him. But it's my choice and life, any wrong decision will ruin my life and I won't want to put my life at risk except for Tana.

"Your kidding right?" I heard Sofia say as she laughed.

"No am not, he was like extremely mean to her. You should have seen her face" I heard my sister say then the door opened.

"Good day mum" She walked to my mum giving her a hug as my mum embraced her back.

"How are you beautiful, how's Jacob?"

"He's fine, his with his father"

"Oh, thank God you guys have made up" I said feeling relieve, I've been forgetting to talk to Stephen since. Sofia just nodded silently trying to smile.

"Am sure everything will be fine"My mum said reasuring her.

"Forget about that" She said trying to fake a smile and not to cry. So they haven't made up, Stephen is a big fool.

"I heard about everything" She gave me an angry look as I became a little afraid. She probably knows I lied to her about Tana.

"Why did you lie about her?, she's my responsibility"

"I didn't want you to be worried, the police have already started investigating. And my men are also on the case"

"How long has she been missing?" She asked more worried.

"Two days"

"Where could she be?" She said as her eyes became watery.

Why do I know so many people who are this emotional?, Every little thing they cry for it especially Tana. Girls😜🙄

"I will be back" I said as I stood up from the bed.

"Where do you think your going young man?" My mum asked.

"I want to check on my men" I said wrapping my hand on my ribs as I walked slowly with my bandaged foot.

"They are alright, just rest"

"I'm not going out of the building, I won't get hurt" I reassured my mum.

"Fine, let me go talk to your father" She said walking out of the room, I would have told her not to bother talking to him cause he won't change his mind no matter what but let her do as she please.

I walked out of the room as Jennie and Sofia started talking. I walked downstairs opening one of the doors at my right.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked a general question to all of them.

"Were good Sir" They all chorused.

"Here" James said bringing a chair for me to sit on, he wasn't badly injured like the others. I took the chair putting it in the middle of the room as I sat.

"We lost two men" James said sadly.

"Write down their information, I will go see their families and compensate them. We will also plan their burial and funeral. May their dear soul rest in peace"

"Amen" They all chorused.

"I'm sorry for putting you guys through this, your all given a month vacation go spend some time with your families and loved ones" I said feeling sad, I don't want any of my men to die again, I will find Tana by myself and murder those fools who kidnapped her.

"When we all came to work for you, we were as poor as a beggar but you still gave us a chance, you said you would take good care of us and our families and you've been doing that. How can we all leave when your family is in loss and pain. I don't know for others but for me I'm still going to help you find your girlfriend and teach those bastards a memorable lesson" Ben said giving a speech, to me it was long.

"I agree with him Sir, I use to be a criminal but you gave me a chance and I changed. You've even been taking care of my family with everything they've ever need. All of us gave similar stories, we wouldn't be here without you. If I would die just to rescue your someone you love deeply from this fools then so be it" James added.

"You don't need to bother yourself, the police will help me" I said trying to change their mind, I don't want to hear any case of my men died when they still have families and a lot more to live for.

"Don't bother yourself boss, we are here for you and besides the police don't have enough information about the kidnapped apart from us. I'm also going to help in your mission" Nathan said

"Me too Sir" Gabriel said

"Same here Sir"

"So as me"

"Same here Sir"

They all agreed to help me even if it costs them their life. They are true men🤞🏾, not just men but family. I'm happy I have people like this that still exist.

AT THE NAVATA'S MANSION

CARLOS POV

"What are you up to?" I asked my sister as she entered the house.
She turned to look at me with an angry face.

"How's that your business" She spat.

"Where's she?" I asked my sister.

"Who?" She asked looking confused.

"Don't play dumb with me, Where's she?" I asked furious.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me again" She said pointing at me.

"You have no manners. Where's Tana?, Where did you hide her?, Or have you killed her"

"I don't get why your asking me useless questions about that maggot. Do you think she's worth me kidnapping her" She said raising her voice

I was getting angry bit by bit, my sister was playing dumb with me and I know. I've already made my investigation, and it shows my sister and mum are the masterminds about Tana kidnapping.

"Don't you dare play dumb with me, am your senior brother"

"And so what?" She asked sacarstically with a sassy look. I couldn't hold my anger anymore, I slapped her across the face angrily.

"Your such a coward" She said as little tears dropped down her eyes.

"I'm going to ask you for the last time, where is she?"

"Ask your dead father?" She said as she ran upstairs to her room.

If she was near me right now, I would have got a cane or a wire and beat her all over her body.

That's the reason am extremely angry she killed her father, my dad and now she wants to kill someone else love for her happiness.

I went through much pain seeing my father die, I won't let someone else die from my sister hand. I would rather kill my own sister.