Everything Is Going Well 2

"And you aren't?" She asked.

"I-" I interrupted him.

"Leave him alone, let's go talk" I say taking Sofia hand as I seat her down on the couch.

"How did it go?, I have been trying to call you but you've not be answering"

"How did you get in?" Antonio asked.

"Your being stubborn now" I tell him.

She raised a card up in the air, wiggling it.

"Remember you gave me this" She said.

"I didn't give you" He objected. "I gave it to Jacob"

"Anything that belongs to Jacob, belongs to me" She said proudly.

"It worked" She turned to me as she said smiling widely.

"It did?" I asked happy.

"Yes, it did. But it wasn't your plan I used" She said the last sentence looking a bit sacred.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Aren't you sad that I didn't use your plan, and you spent days thinking of it?"

"It doesn't matter, at least you both are back together"I said happily. "Tell me exactly how everything happen, every detail"

"Every detail?" She asked with an unsure look.

"Yess, just start already" I said excited. Antonio sat beside me resting his head on my shoulder as his eyes were shut.

She started explaining every detail to me, it was so romantic and I kept on smiling widely. Until she stopped at a point, she blushed a lot as she whispered

"He made love to me" She said blushing hard. My eyes went wide and Antonio raised his head from my shoulder as he looked with eyes wide open.

"Am so happy for you" I said blushing with her as we held each other hands. Antonio looked at us like we were weird.

"This morning he also made breakfast, and he took Jacob for a father and son outing" She said with happiness evident in her voice.

"His so romantic" I said childishly. "I want a husband like that" I blurted out.

"I'm romantic" Antonio said with a jealous face instantly "Why would you want a husband like him, when am here?" He ask bringing his face closer to mine.

"You know I'm just kidding" I say trying to ease his jealous.

Sofia pushed my face to her direction ignoring Antonio.

"Let's go out" She says.

"Seriously?" I ask and she nods. "Sure, why not?. But first I need to see Sylvia" I turned to look at Antonio with a pleading face.

"Your not fully recovered yet" He says.

"Please" I tell him holding his hand.

"That's my final decision" He says looking else where.

"You know your not her husband?" Sofia says stating a matter of fact.

"She's my finance" He responded.

"Antonio please, I haven't even seen Sylvia" I say trying to get on my knees when he stopped me.

"Okay, but I will follow you" He says.

"Sure" I agreed.

"Let me dress you up" Sofia suggested as she helped me stand up.

"I will go tell my mom" Antonio says walking upstairs. His mum was currently sleeping in her room.

AFTER 20 MINUTES

Sofia helped me dress up in a black short gown with a coloured belt at the waist line. At first I didn't agree because it's not like I was going for a party or a club so why the need to wear a gown and besides that it was fitted on me so well that it showed my curves. But Sofia was able to change my mind by some reasons so I decided to wear it.

ANTONIO'S POV

How long does it take a girl to dress up, twenty minutes is already gone and they are still in the room. I wonder what they are even doing, I dressed up with just five minutes, am wearing a black pants with a dark and light blue stripped shirt.

My mum is still sleeping. When I went to tell her we were going out she seemed unhappy but then I explained to her that I was following her with Sofia, then she agreed.  I sat down on the couch looking through my phone.

"It's too short" I heard her say but I couldn't see her yet.

"It's not, it's just inches from your knee, stop being a baby" I heard Sofia say.

"But-"

"No buts" I heard Sofia say as I saw her walk down the stairs.

Then I saw her, she looked...................she looked.....is there a word stronger than gorgeous and sexy.

She walked down slowly due to her injury, she had a black dress up with a belt, a small diamond purse, a necklace, a styled hairstyle and a black flat shoe. her head was bent down I think she's shy.

I stood up from the couch walking to the end of the stairs as I waited for her to come down.

"Have you ever seen heaven?"I asked out, nobody in particular and she raised her head up looking at me with a shy face.

"Cause I'm setting my eyes on it" I said with a smile as she blushed hard. She reached the end of the stairs and I close the gap between us holding her waist.

"I fancy you right now?" I said starting to feel horny because of this beauty standing close to me.

"I also fancy you too" She says with a smile.

I lean towards her giving her a passionate kiss, she kissed me back.

"Hmm" I heard Sofia clear her throat with the words.

I pulled from the kiss and turned to look at Sofia with a frown.

"You like ruining everything" I say to Sofia. Then walk to the glass side table and took my car keys.

"Let's go" I say as our journey starts.

I entered the driver seat expecting Tana to seat  beside me but unfortunately she didn't she say at the back with Sofia as both of them discussed. Anytime I checked the mirror I always met with her eyes or her smiling.

We've been driving for a while now, first we checked the place Tana and Sylvia lived before but she wasn't there, according to Tana and Sylvia who went to check the rooms her clothes and things weren't even there.

Right now we are at our way to her mother's house to check if she's there.