Chapter 16

"Hey, Kiara! Over here!" Exclaimed Bae as she raised her hand so that the orange haired girl could notice her. Kiara then approached her and gave Bae a bear hug.

"Bae! It's been so long!" Says the taller girl. Kiara then broke the hug and looked at Bae with concern in her eyes. Kiara was her sister's girlfriend and Kiara acts as an older sister to Bae as well. "Hey, I heard about the divorce from Calli, are you okay?"

Of course Calli told her about it. Bae didn't plan on telling her the news yet because she didn't want to worry her. She totally forgot how Calli would eventually tell her about it.. 

"Oh, yeah! It's the best thing that ever happened to me."

Lies.

She's nowhere near 'Okay'. It wasn't the best thing that happened, it was in fact the most terrible thing that happened in her life. No one saw it coming. Who would have thought that they weren't meant to last when everyone knew how much they loved each other. 

"Y'know the last time I heard from Irys was when the cast of Holo Alt had a party. Calli was invited there because she sang the soundtrack of the movie. She said that Irys went to pick up Reine because Reine doesn't know anything about japan."

Bae's face went pale and she felt her heart sink. 

"Come again?" 

~~~~

They had finished shooting yet Irys was still giving Bae silent treatment. She didn't want to but she still isn't ready to face Bae. Because what if they had to go through all that heartache again?

"Uuuuuuuu~ that was tiring. Hey, you guys wanna grab something to eat?" Said Fauna as she stretched her arms. 

After having a talk with Bae, she immediately accepts her request. They were the true main characters of that book, of course she would want to help them reconcile again.

"I would kill for a ramen right now" Mumei added and Sana giving her a thumbs up, causing Kronii to frown.

"Please don't do that."

The three laughed. Irys looked over to them and smiled. "But I won't be going with you guys. I'm so tired I can barely function. Maybe next time." She says.

Fauna pouts, "Noooo! Come on Irys, just this once…?"

"The last time we hung out, it didn't end well… at least for me."

Bae looks away with guilt. She wanted to run away after hearing that but… nothing good comes from running away. She had done that multiple times already and she still feels empty. 

"Please?" Fauna gave her the best puppy eyes in her life.

She made it impossible for Irys to turn her down. In the end, Irys had to accept it. Fauna was way too good with convincing  people. The other girls were actually impressed with how Fauna was able to make Irys go with them. 

They had a hard time looking for a ramen shop to eat. There were a lot of options but Fauna was surprisingly very picky. She wasn't always like this, but right now she wanted to eat at the best ramen place.

After minutes of walking, they lost Fauna.

They were following her just moments ago and then she suddenly disappeared. Probably looking for another ramen shop or something, forgetting that she wasn't alone and she had people following her around. Kronii lets out an annoyed sigh after realizing they won't be able to find Fauna at this huge place. This is Tokyo, a very crowded place, of course it would be hard to find her.