Chapter 5

Slight mature scene ahead~

"Oh f-fuck, do that again hobi- oh yes!!"

"Mhm? You like that baby?" Hoseok rasped in Yoongi's ear. He continued to rub against Yoongi's prostate using his fingers.

"Oh god, please don't stop hobi ah~" Yoongi moaned while moving his hips and thrusting himself towards Hoseok's long fingers.

Suddenly, Hoseok pulled his fingers out. Yoongi whined, and his hole clenched around nothing. "Y-yah why did you s-stop?" Yoongi breathed out.

"I don't want you to cum like this."  Hoseok said while removing his boxers. "Lube?"
He asked. "First drawer" Yoongi answered.

Hoseok squeezed a decent amount of lube and slathered it on his cock. He lined it against Yoongi's entrance and looked at Yoongi for assurance. Yoongi nodded his head.

But wait! How did they end up in this situation?

1 hour ago~

Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi were walking down the road. They were walking in silence until Jimin broke it. "So, Tae and kookie were on a date. Do you guys wanna hangout at mine?"

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure why not" hoseok answered. After a few moments, they reached Jimin's home.

Jimin unlocked the door and opened for the pair to enter the home. "My dad and mom won't be home until midnight. So, we can play a game or watch a movie"

"Let's play a game. Cuz yoongles is gonna sleep halfway through the movie" hoseok teased. Yoongi looked unbothered and showed his middle finger. "Ok, let me bring some snacks and then we can see what we can play." Jimin said and skipped his way to the kitchen.

Hoseok and Yoongi made themselves comfortable on the couch. Jimin returned to the living room with a bowl of fruits that contained strawberries, raspberries, banana slices with chocolate dip in a small cup on the tray.

He placed it on the coffee table and seated himself between hoseok and Yoongi. "Have you decided what we can play?" He asked the pair.

"No, we were waiting for you. You can decide anything." Hoseok said. And there it is! That mischievous glint in his crescent eyes. "Ah! Ok then." He placed his index finger on his chin as if he was thinking.

"How about truth or dare?" He asked, looking at Yoongi and hoseok. "Ok, truth or dare it is" hoseok nodded and Yoongi shrugged.

Jimin excitedly raised his hand. "Let me start first! Yoongi, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Have you ever peed in a swimming pool?"

"Who doesn't?"

"Um… me" Hoseok said while looking at Yoongi with a slightly disgusted look. "Why would you pee in a pool?"

Yoongi blushed slightly and stuttered out." I don't know. Hoseok truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Imagine yourself as a stripper and Jimin as a hot CEO. Now seduce him."

"That's easy. " Hoseok said and stood up. He slowly walked towards Jimin, who was smirking at the elder. He leaned back on the sofa, crossing his leg over the other and an arm resting on the top of the backrest.

Hoseok closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Jimin's breath hitched when hoseok opened his eyes. He had a fierce yet alluring look in his eyes. He walked towards Jimin slowly like he was teasing him. His lips stretched into a little smirk of confidence as walked slowly towards the 'CEO'. His presence screamed seductiveness, which made both men in the room gulp.