Chapter 7

Please ignore the mistakes~

Taehyung woke up to the beautiful sight of his kookie sleeping. He stared at the sleeping beauty for a while and stood up to freshen up. He brushed his teeth and took a shower. When he came out from the bathroom, he found Jungkook still sleeping.

Taehyung let him sleep and went downstairs. He saw their parents cooking and reading newspapers. "Good morning Tae." Both Mr. Kim and Jeon said in unison, not bothering to look up from the newspaper.

"Good morning, papa Jeon. Good morning dad" Taehyung said as he took a seat. Few moments later, Mrs Jeon and Kim arranged breakfast on the table.

"Breakfast is ready. Eat up." Mrs Jeon said as they both took their seats. They were interrupted by Jungkook's voice.

"Wow, eating breakfast without me. How cruel." Jungkook said dramatically while coming down the stairs.

"Jungkook, go take a shower first." Mrs Jeon said.

"I will after breakfast."

"At least brush your teeth"

"Already did"

Taehyung was looking at Jungkook who was eating his scrambled eggs. The way he's glaring while eating like he's gonna kill someone. But in reality, Jungkook eat food aggressively if he finds it delicious.

His hair still messy from sleep, his frown while chewing the bacon, his hands fisting while he chewed the food, his lips, and the mole under his lips. God Taehyung is a goner.

Half a day went by, with talking silly jokes with their parents and playing video games. It's Sunday after all, it goes like a minute. They received a message from Jimin to meet at Jimin's place, as Hobi and Yoongi have something important to announce.

They replied ok and continued playing the games. The whole time, Taehyung was grumbling at how Jungkook is doing something tricky to win. "No, I'm just good at everything." This was the reply from the younger one.

It was nearly six in the evening when they arrived at Jimin's place. The sun was already setting and the rays from it gave an orange and yellow tinge to the sky. It was still hidden by a few clouds, and it made them more beautiful.

Jungkook knocked on the door, and it was opened immediately by Jimin. "Finally. Come inside, Yoongi and Hobi are already here."

Jungkook and Taehyung entered the house and saw Hobi and Yoongi cuddling on the couch. Wait-

Yoongi? Cuddling? That's…

"Miracle. Am I seeing things?"

Taehyung was snapped out of his thoughts by Jungkook's voice. "What?"

"Tae,, don't you see it? OH MY GOD!!  I really am seeing things." Jungkook gushed out. 

Taehyung let out a giggle at the beautiful boy. Jungkook can feel his heart skipping a beat at the sound. Fuck, he's so pretty.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the boy's extraness. "Don't overreact. I'm just cuddling because we're together."

Ok, what? That was so sudden!!

Taehyung and Jungkook were at a loss for words. Yoongi and hobi? How? When? Where?

These are the thoughts that were swiveling around their minds. And Jungkook voiced it out.

"How the fuck did it happen and why was I not informed about it?" Jungkook cried out as he settled on the couch near the couple. 

"We just got together yesterday, went on a date today, and now we are informing you." Hoseok shrugged.