Chapter 6

"Hyung, can you buy me a cotton candy?please" Jungkook asked, his doe eyes looking up at Taehyung and his lips jutted out. Taehyung took Jungkook to the carnival for their 'date'. They were roaming around the stalls, and now Jungkook's eyes found the tooth rotting sweet candy.

Being the whipped boy he is, "of course kook" Taehyung said, and sauntered towards the cotton candy stall. He paid for two pink cotton candies and walked back to Jungkook. "Here"

"Thank you Hyung" Jungkook said effusively. He took the cotton candy in his hands and took a bite. He can feel the candy melting on his tongue with a sweet flavor.

Taehyung saw Jungkook moaning at the sweet delight and took a bite. It wasn't his taste, but it was palatable. They both finished the candy, wandering around the stalls.

After roaming around and riding in bumper cars and Ferris wheels, they decided to end their carnival date. Both were walking on the pavement, talking about how Jimin is most likely the most perverted one in the group.

Suddenly, Jungkook grumbled, "Hyung I'm hungry"

"Mhm? But you had so many snacks in the carnival"

"Yes, but I'm hungry now"

Taehyung stared at Jungkook for seconds and looked around. He spotted a bistro on the side of the road and lead Jungkook towards it.

They were welcomed by soft music playing in the background and dimmed golden lights. The air inside the bistro was slightly chill, but not too much. The tables were small and circular with four stools around it. They were dark brown and neatly arranged. There were little light fixtures on top of each table, giving the tables a golden glow. Overall, the bistro looks classy and cozy. Small but cozy.

Taehyung led Jungkook towards a table and asked what Jungkook want to have.

"Since I ate so many candies and snacks, I'm fine with kimchi fried rice."

"Ok. Excuse me!"

"Yes sir. What do you like to have?" The waiter asked with a polite smile.

"We'll have a kimchi fried rice and shrimp kimbap"

"Right. Do you need anything else?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. Jungkook just shook his head. Taehyung told no to the waiter and they both waited for the food.

After a few long minutes, the food arrived. The scent of freshly made kimchi fried rice and kimbap entered their nostrils and their mouth watered.

Jungkook took a long sniff and Taehyung laughed at the younger's antics. He started eating the rice like he was starved for the whole day, while in reality he had loads of candies just a half an hour ago.

After finishing their food, they headed towards Taehyung's home. Jungkook was happily skipping down the pavement, saying how much he loved the evening.

Taehyung was smiling fondly at the younger and nodding his head now and then.  "I'm happy you enjoyed the date kookie." Jungkook stopped in his tracks.

"Date?" He asked. His eyes were wide in anticipation.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "As friends of course." He added hastily. The younger sighed in disappointment.

"Of course as friends. What else?" Jungkook chuckled nervously. They continued their walk to the home.

When they reached the home, they were welcomed with a delicious aroma of samgyeopsal and bulgogi. They entered the living room and saw Jungkook's father and Taehyung's father talking.