8-Sphere

Congrats to Redflower22 for getting it right!

Sphere on the side :)

2 minutes earlier

I had English next with Mr. Tompkins, and I passed the History class room on the way there, and I heard my brother, Bastian, talking in it. I stopped, because I heard the word 'love'.

I looked into the classroom, and I couldn't believe it, I saw Bastian and Blaine. But, wait, wasn't Blaine and Kurt dating? I wondered if Blaine was Bastian's mystery man that I know he's been sneaking around with. I only know that because my brother has been distracted lately, and he's only ever distracted when he has some new boyfriend. You see, our parents don't know that Bastian is gay. They think he likes girls, and I keep telling Bastian to come out to them, and I even told him that they would love him no matter what, He doesn't believe me though.

I listened on the conversation.

"Bastian, you know I love you right?" Blaine was asking.

"Of course, Blaine," Bastian replied.

"Well, I'm getting tired of hiding it. Why can't we tell everyone about us being together?"

"Because, like I said earlier today, all that would do would cause trouble for us. We don't need to cause trouble. And plus, you're supposed to be with Kurt right now. What do you think everyone would think if we started to date while you and Kurt are supposed to be together?"

"Bastian, that's the lames excuse ever," Blaine replied.

"Come here," my brother said, grabbing Blaine, and pulling him closer. Then, he said something so low, I almost missed it. "I promise you, we will tell everyone about us, but first you gotta dump gay-face Kurt." And then, Bastian leaned in towards Blaine, and gave him a huge kiss.

I walked away quickly, not wanting to see my brother sucking face with another boy, who was supposed to be dating someone else with that. I really couldn't believe that Blaine was cheating on Kurt with another guy. It was so surreal.

I walked to English, which was my next class, and I had it with my buddies Nicola and Kristy. I wondered if I would find Rory and Nicola sitting by each other. Everyone knew (everyone but Rory and Nicola) that they liked each other. They were my friends, but Rory made me swear that I would never tell Nicola how he felt, and Nicola made me swear I would never tell Rory how she felt. But that didn't stop me from telling almost everyone else. Everyone in Glee club now knew.

I went running into the English room, and said, "Guess what I just saw?"

"A giant leprachaun jumping out of a pot o' gold?" Rory asked. I couldn't be sure if he was just joking, or if he was being serious, so I gave him a pointed look that told him to shut up.

"What?" some girl I had never seen before asked.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"That's Rae," Kristy replied. I liked Kristy, she was cool, and it was obvious she didn't care for her brother, Kurt, that much.

"Oh," I said. "Anyways, I totally just saw my brother sucking face with someone. And you'll never guess who that someone was."

"Puck?" Nicola asked.

"Kurt!" Kristy exclaimed.

"Sam?" Rory asked, sounding confused.

"No, no, and what?" I replied. I looked at Rory a little weird. "Keep guessing.

"Hair gel boy," Rae said.

"Who?" I asked her.

"I don't know the guy's name," Rae replied, smartly. I wondered what her problem was, and why in the world Kristy, Nicola, and Rory were talking her. "I just know I saw a guy this morning when I came, and he was wearing way too much hair gel, and I suppose he must be gay."

"What was he wearing?" I asked her, wondering if she was talking about Blaine.

"Some kind of stupid striped vest," she replied.

"That's Blaine Anderson," Nicola replied. She turned to me, and said, "Was it Blaine?"

I nodded my head.

"My brother is totally going to hear about this," Kristy said. "Kurt needs to know that his boyfriend is cheating on him."

"Good for you," I replied. "I definetley think that you should tell Kurt."

"Then its settled," Kristy said. "I shall tell him tonight after school."

I smiled at everyone, happy to have all my friends.