11-Mike

Mikey! I don't know if you remember, but waaaaaaay back when I first started this little story, I had stated that Mike was one of the 'new' gays in this book, along with that list of many, many, many others. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and trust me, MORE blackmail! I didn't think that was possible. Who's all getting blackmailed now? Let's have a little runthrough
Kurt: Kristy is blackmailing him to let her hang with him
Blaine: Jesse is blackmailing him with letting him hang out more with Kurt
I don't know, but I think that's all. Let me know if I forgot anything, besides this chapter :) This was a long little intro to this chapter. Sorry for taking your time from this awesome chappie that WILL be happening NOW! -FurtAllTheWay

I couldn't believe what I was seeing as I watched Finn and Kurt kissing in the parking lot. I was too far away to really hear what they were saying, but that didn't make it any less obvious that it had been clear they were fighting, and then kissing. I was surprised, I had thought Kurt was one of those loyal boyfriends, and that he would never cheat on Blaine. I guess I was wrong, because it sure looked like Kurt was cheating on Blaine with Finn.

Just then, I saw Puck coming out of the school, I had been waiting for him anyway, we were heading over to his house to play some video games, maybe a little GTA.

"Hey dude," Puck said, coming up to me, giving me a high five.

"'Sup Puck," I said, returning the high five.

Puck climbed into my truck, and I drove until I was at his house.

We played video games until about ten o'clock, which was when I left, and he went to bed. When I got home, I fell asleep, dreaming of the one thing that kept me awake at night: Blaine Anderson. I know what you're thinking. me, Mike Chang, gay? Yes, I'm gay. I don't have a problem with it either.

When I got to school the next day, I walked right up to Kurt, who thankfully wasn't by Blaine or Finn. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, looking at me, confused.

"I saw you kissing Finn," I accused him.

"What?" Kurt asked. "I didn't kiss him. He kissed me."

"I don't know," I said, looking taut. "I don't think there's much of a different."

"Whatever," Kurt said, trying to get out of the corner I had backedh him into. I put my arm around him, ad growled.

"I don't like that you're cheating on Blaine," I said.

"I'm not cheating on him!" he exclaimed. "I told you, he kissed me! I didn't kiss him!"

"I don't like what you're doing to Blaine," I repeated, sternly, not believing Kurt.

Kurt stared at me for a while, and then he whispered, mortified, "You're gay aren't you? That's why Tina broke up with you, isn't it? And, you...you like Blaine."

I smiled at him then. I just nodded my head, and then I whispered, "If you don't tell Blaine, or anyone about it, I won't tell him about you and Finn kissing, for now."

Kurt just nodded once, and then he groaned. He said something too low for me to catch, and then he said, "Whatever. You just can not let Blaine know about the kiss between Finn and me."

"I won't," I said, smiling. "There's one other condition however."

Kurt groaned again, and palmed his head. "What is it?"

"Let me go on one date with Blaine, please? Of course, he won't know its a date. As far as he'll be aware, it'll just be a simple dinner between friends."

"I can't guarentee he'll go for it," Kurt said, whimpering, "but I'll try my best, okay?"

I nodded, smiling.

Bud duh duh dun! Mike has a crush on Blaine, and is blackmailing Kurt, almost similiarly how Jesse is blackmailing Blaine. Heehee, I LOVE my drama, and my very messed up mind. Shout out to BrookeJ_TW! She totally loves this book, and for that I'm glad! I hope y'all liked the amazing mind of Michael Robert Chang Jr. Heehee! I loved this chapter, so I hope y'all did!!!!!