1-Finn

I woke up, feeling my hangover. I rolled over, only to stop on another body.

I looked behind me, to see my buddy Kurt laying there. And that's when I realized I was fucking naked.

"What the fuck?" I asked myself. "Kurt," I said, shaking him. "Kurt, please wake up."

He woke up, and stared at me.

"What happened?" he asked, grodigly. "And why are you in my bed? And why are you naked?"

"Please tell me you're not naked too," I told him.

 He looked underneath the blankets, and said, "Crap."

Great I thought. I wake up with a massive hangover and to top it off, I'm in another guys bed, naked. This day is not beginning in a good way

"I got to go," Kurt said. "I hope Blaine doesn't know anything about this."

Just then, the door to Kurt's bedroom opened, and in walked his father.

"Woah," Burt said. "I did not need to see this. Kurt, I thought you were with Blaine."

"Crap, crap, crap," Kurt said.

"I agree with you man," I told him.

"I am," Kurt told his father. "Don't get mad at me. This is not what it looks like."

"O-kay," Burt said, slowly exiting the room.

"Okay," Kurt said, looking at me. I couldn't help but notice how adorable his eyes looked, no, that wasn't possible. I didn't like Kurt as anything besides a friend, right? "Finn," Kurt said, breaking me out of my weird trance. "You need to get going. Just make sure Puck, Nicola, or Jake don't see you."

"Got it, wait who's Nicola?" I didn't know any Nicola. Of course, she could be Puck's girfriend, or something, but he didn't know that Puck was dating anyone.

"Nobody, just go," Kurt said being very assertive.

"Fine," I said, walking out of the room. I didn't know what Kurt's problem was, but whatever it was, I didn't care at that moment. I just really didn't want Puck to see me like this. Not coming out of Kurt's room. That would be really embarassing.

So, I know this probably sucks right now, but give me credit. This is my first book I've actually ever writen, so yeah. Plus, I don't have anything to say about Finn anymore, so onto the next character :)