2-Kristy

Pic on side of Kristy :)

I walked down the hallway off my new school. Wait until Kurt found out that Dad got me transfered to the same school. Okay, so he really didn't have a choice, not after getting expelled from my last school. No more private schools would take me in, so now I was stuck here at McKinnley. And boy, would Kurt be shocked. I didn't doubt if Kurt hadn't told any of his friends about me, he probably liked to pretend that I didn't exist. The only ones who knew about me was our step-siblings, Noah, Nicola, and Jake.

I knew that Kurt would be in Glee practice right now, so I walked into the choir room, where Glee practice was being held.

"Hello," I said to the mass of kids in the choir room. "Is this where Glee practice is held?" Then I looked innocently at Kurt, and said, really sweetly, "Hey Kurt."

A brunette girl turned to Kurt, and said, "Who is that? How does she know you Kurt?"

Kurt looked at the girl, and said, "I don't know. I've never met her in my life before."

Of course he would pull the whole, "I-don't-know-who-she-is-and-I've-never-even-seen-her-before" crap. He always did that.

I turned to the next subject in the room, Noah.

"Hey, Noah," I purred to the Mohawk-sporting teenager. "You know who I am, don't you?"

"Of course I do, Kristy," Noah said, and I sported a wicked grin. "You're Kurt's twin, aren't you?"

"Puck!" Kurt whined.

"Spot on," I told Noah. "You're a good boy."

Noah smiled at me.

"That's your sister?" the brunette asked incredulously. "Why didn't you tell us you had a sister?"

"Because, she's very annoying, Rachel," Kurt replied sternly.

"Well, Dad transfered me here," I told Kurt. "And now you're stuck with me."

"Great," Kurt grumbled. "Well, you can't join Glee club without singing a song. And in order to do that, you have to talk to Mr. Schue."

"Oh, well that's easy," I told Kurt. Then, a guy with really bad hair walked into the choir room.

"Hello," he said, looking at me. "Who are you?"

"I'm Kristina Hummel, Kurt's sister, but you may call me Kristy," I told him.

"Well, I'm Mr. Schuester. I'm the advisor of the Glee Club," he told me.

"Well, I want to join."

"Do you have a song you can sing?" he asked.

"I always have a song to sing," I told Mr. Schuester.

"Good, well then, start singing."

I stood in front of everyone, and began to sing my all time favorite song: Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus.

I hopped off the plane at L.A.X.

With a dream and my cardigan

Welcome to the land of fame excess,

Am I gonna fit in?

Jumped in the cab,

Here I am for the first time

Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign

This is all so crazy

Everybody seems so famous