13-Puck

So, I know I said there was going to be Seblaine in this chapter, but I lied. This chapter will be focusing on the Puck/Rae relationship, hopefully, unless I change it. I hope y'all enjoy.

I walked down the hallway of McKinley, strutting my stuff because I owned the damn school.

Just then, I saw that new girl, Rae whatever her last name was.

"Hello, cutie," I said, walking up to her.

"Hello Noah," Rae said, turning to me as she shut her locker. "What do you want?"

"You ready to go kick ass during badmitton?" (They were playing badmitton right? Sorry, I kind of forgot. Let's just say they were.)

"Yeah, sure," Rae said, looking down.

"Am I lucky enough to get to know your last name?" I asked hopefully.

"Why are you up in my business?" she asked. "You know what, no. You don't need to know my name, no one needs to know my last name."

"Okay," I sad, putting my hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry for pissing you off."

She looked shocked at that, and then she smiled when she saw someone behind me.

"Hello, Irish!" she called out, and I looked behind me to see Rory. Rae gave me a quick smile, and then went running after Rory.

I let out a sigh, and walked to gym, hoping Rae would make it eventually.

I saw Kurt and Jesse talking, and laughing, and then I s aw something most peculiar. Jesse pushed Kurt's hair out of his eye. Now, I knew there was something going on. I hoped my brother wasn't going to go out with Jesse, because St. James was not a good boyfriend for my little brother. No, I preferred Blaine with Kurt, because Blaine was as innocent as a puppy dog, and would never hurt my brother. Or, maybe if Finn ever admitted he was gay (I knew he was too, because he was always staring at Kurt lately), then Finn could have Kurt because Finn was my best bro, and anyone like him would be sweet for Kurt.

"Hey Jesse, Kurt," I said to the two of them.

"Hey, Puck," Jesse said, and Kurt just nodded my way.

"I hope you two are ready to get your asses whooped," I said. Kurt and Jesse had only lost one game, and so had Rae and me, so that left us as the two people who needed to battle head-to-head for our victory cry!

When Coach called us to start playing, I braced myself, and gripped my racquet, but Rae still hadn't showed up. Coach called her name out, and when there was no answer, Coach turned to me, and said, "You don't have to play if you don't want, Noah."

"I can play by myself," I said, just as Rae came running in.

"I'm so sorry I'm late," she said, out of breath. "I was talking to Rory about homework in English, because I hadn't gotten it, and I hadn't realized the bell had rang."

"That's okay, Rae," Coach said, smiling. "You're just in time, Noah and you have to play Kurt and Jesse."

Rae grabbed a racquet from Kristy, and then came to stand by me.

We played the game for what seemed like a long time. No matter what happened, it kept getting tied. Every time Rae and I scored a point, Kurt and Jesse would get one, and vice versa. My hands were starting to become slippery, but I wasn't about to let my brother beat me at a sport. He would never let me live it down. It was 25-24. Rae and me were winning, and it was my serve. I was diagonal from Kurt, and I hit the birdie at him. Kurt swung at the birdie, but missed. I started to cheer. I ran to Rae, and we gave each other a hug. I thought about kissing her, but I figured she wouldn't like that, so I held it back. But, boy was I the happiest person alive. Jesse didn't look too disappointed, he went over to Kurt, who looked like he was blaming himself for losing the competition. I saw Jesse give Kurt a hug, and I felt this overwhelming urge to beat the living crap out of him. I didn't want Jesse and Kurt to end up together, because I could only see pain there for them.

PUCKZILLA! I'm sorry. I love my Puckster. He's one of my favorite Glee characters, and that Mohawk sends chills down my spine. I hope you like Puck's mind, and don't yell because he wasn't thinking dirty enough. My Puck is sweet on the inside, and protective of his step-brother Kurt, IE why he doesn't want Kurt to end with Jesse!

-MattyBoy1234

PS: Shout out to MsMorganH for keeping me occupied while I type this up. You're awesome! Which is why this is dedicated to you!