10-Kurt

Back to KURT!!! (I will have chapters covering the other characters too, this isn't just for the characters I've covered, but I want to cover a scene between Finn and Kurt really badly right now, so yeah, it's Kurt right now!)

I was walking to my car, when I heard someone behind me. I looked behind me to see Finn.

"Kurt, wait up," he said, exhausted.

I looked behind me to see him running to catch up to me. I stopped, staring at his perfectness. I didn't know why, but since the party three days ago, I couldn't help but staring. He was just so, hot, and now that I had slept with him, I felt this connection to him that I couldn't explain. Of course, there was no way I would openly admit to him that I liked him. Anyways, I wasn't about to cheat on Blaine with Finn. Even though I had already done so, but that was under the influence of alcohol.

"What is it Finn?" I asked, dragging out my voice to make it sound like I was tired instead of infatuated with him. 

"I was just wondering, you've been ignoring me all day, and I was just curious to what I did wrong."

I shook my head at Finn, and sighed. "You didn't do anything wrong. That's just it though, I swear, everytime I look at you, I think I'm going to yell that I slept with you."

"Are you ashamed of that?" Finn asked. "We were both drunk, we can't blame ourselves."

"You don't understand," I snapped at him. "It's not the fact that we slept together, its the fact that we slept together while I'm supposed to be dating Blaine, and I don't even know what is going on between you and Rachel."

"Nothing," Finn said, looking down at his feet for some reason I couldn't figure out. "Rachel and me broke up."

"I'm sorry, Finn," I said, quietly. "I really think Saturday was an accident." I didn't like lying to him, but what choice did I have when everything was pressing in on me. I couldn't ruin my senior year, and my senior year factored in the fact that Blaine and I would be dating.

"If it was an accident, why did you keep looking at me during Glee today?"

"You were sitting next..." I started, but I was abruptly cut off when Finn leaned into me and kissed me. I don't know what I was thinking, but maybe I had gone crazy for a second, because I felt myself kissing him back, and running my hands through his hair.

When Finn pulled away, he smiled devishly, and said, "If it was an accident, why did you just kiss me back?"

I groaned, knowing he had me. I didn't know why I had kissed him back. I guess it could've been impulse, but I really didn't think so. Maybe I liked Finn, but didn't I like Blaine. Uggh, love was so frustrating. Sometimes, I swear, I hated it, because it made me want to pull my hair out.

I climbed into my car before my feelings made me kiss Finn, and then I started it. Then, I drove right home, where Kristy was waiting for me. I figured that one of her new friends had to have given her a ride home.

When I got out of the vehicle, Kristy smiled, and said, "Kurt, I've got some great news for you."

OOOH, more Cliffhanger! I love this! I'm sorry, but I'm sure you all know what the news Kristy has to tell Kurt is. Next chapter, I'm having MIKEY in it, who surprisingly hasn't been in this that much, despite the fact that he is fricking AMAZING!!! Peace out! Comment! Vote! Anything so I know you like it!!!! ~FurtAllTheWay