14-Blaine

Here's the Blaine I promised! WARNING: EMOTIONAL CHAPTER!

I walked down the hall until I reached Kurt.

"Kurt," I said. Bastian and me had discussed this conversation in great detail before deciding that we must do it.

"What?" Kurt asked, slamming his locker, and giving me the death glare.

"I have something I need to tell you," I told him.

"What, you're sneaking behind my back with Sebastian Smythe?" Kurt asked, his voice deadly cold, and his eyes completely iced over.

"How'd you find out?" I asked.

"Maybe you shouldn't go around kissing in empty classrooms when school is in session. And by the way, I kissed and slept with Finn, and I had felt imeasurably guitly about it. That was, until I found out about you and Sebastian. I honestly can't believe you'd do something like this, Blaine. I don't ever want to talk to you again."

And with that, Kurt stormed off.

I stared at him, wondering how he could've found out. I'm thinking someone saw Bastian and me kissing, and then told him, because there was no way Kurt could've found out on his own. Bastian and me made sure of that.

I let out a sigh, and then went to find Bastian. I was stopped by Mike however.

"Hello, Blaine," Mike said, smiling.

"Hello," I said, smiling at him.

"You wanna come over to my house tonight and play some video games?" Mike asked, sounding hopefully.

"Sure," I said, figuring I had found yet another friend. That made me happy. Mike and I were never really close. We knew each other, but weren't exactly what you would call close.

It's short, I know, but I don't know what else to write in this chapter. By the way, I think this just throws away Mike's blackmail on Kurt, because Kurt just told Blaine he and Finn kissed and slept together. But, Kurt doesn't have any hold on Blaine because now Blaine and Kurt are broken up. I wonder, who is going to win Kurt: Jesse, Finn, or Adam? And who is going to win Blaine: Mike or Bastian? I guess you'll have to read to find out!

-MattyBoy1234