When Love is Enough - C.3

THEY are finally in Isla Blanca Y Verde. Ang pag-aari na Island Resort ng kanyang father-in-law. Nahikayat sila nito na sumama para sa isang linggong bakasyon. Dumating sila ng alas siete ng umaga.

Maganda nga palang talaga ang lugar. Puro puti ang villas na napapaligiran ng maraming puno at halamanan. Meroon din mga water villas sa ganoong kulay. Maging ang nakatayo na malaking establishment sa pinakagitna ay puro puti. Ang ganda... Ang linis at sobrang aliwalas tingnan. It is breathtaking.

Kaya naman pala halos ayaw ng umalis ng kanyang father-in-law dito. Tila nga naman isang paraiso ang kanyang kinalalagyan para ipagpalit sa mausok at maingay na lungsod ng Maynila. It looks much perfect in person than photos in the webpage he showed them. The island is very private as he said.

But this place can only be affordable by rich people. Most probably members of this Island as well. When they came, they were asked to sign a contract that photos are not allowed to be taken to make sure of other peoples privacy but there is a photobooth if you really want some souvenirs. As assurance, all phones are collected in the lobby but they were given phones for calling only used within the resort or in the yatch area if there is a reserved cruise. The essence of the place is to be your sanctuary.

You are also not allowed to share to non-members of the Island all the events or happenings only if they are the plus-one brought on the Island who will also sign a contract which is tied up to the member who brought him or her. They don't hold any functions from outsiders.

Most functions are hosted by the Island only. Weddings are not allowed with some exceptions which is highly confidential and not mentioned in the contract.

The membership fee must truly be over the top. With the maintenance and facilities they offer, this place must be earning so well. Otherwise, it will not last three years since it opened.

There were no public transport. The resort owns two seaplanes travelling to and pro seaports from Palawan mainland to here. Or to some, like her father in law, uses private choppers. From where they have landed, she saw at least eight of them parked in the helipad. Or others have yatch which she thinks are anchored somewhere with a bunch of security measures as well.

It seems like there are a lot of people currently booked but upto now, she haven't seen anybody.

Her father-in-law offered them to stay in one of the water villas but she is not comfortable there. She doesn't like the feeling of sleeping above water. She would never opt to go to a cruise for days.

They are going to stay is his villa which is oceanfront and has the best view of all. Its a huge house. And its more private they might not even see any guest. He has his own pool. Foods are served from the hotel's kitchen. But if ever she wanted to cook, there are meats in the freezer.

"Grabe Hon, ang ganda dito pero parang napakamahal naman ata magpa-member." Kausap niya asawa habang inaayos niya ang mga gamit nila sa closet.

"Dad said, the membership fee is twenty million pesos per year per person. Iba pa yung special facilities or request and food rates. Other common facilities are included in the membership fees. Foods are paid separately coz the other restaurants are renting the place. But like any other hotels, breakfast are buffet style and free at the Main Hotel. And you are only allowed to bring one person with you at a time."

"Oh my God! May mga taong nagbabayad ng ganun kalaki para lang sa resort na hindi naman sila titira parati. Parang panggawa na ng bahay yun." Her eyes grew wide.