Chapter 10 Fire Alice

"Hey, Mom." A voice I've come to know very well rings out as a table covered in earnings of different colors of earrings appeared in front of me. "What's up with all these earrings?" I wonder with a confused expression.

"What's up sweetheart?" The woman's voice questions causing me to turn to see the purple haired woman, I keep seeing in my dreams to walk over to me.

"Are these what you made, Momma?" The voice comes out from my mouth as I went to grab one, but the woman then picks me up.

"Yes and they're very important, Tsubaki. So you can't touch them, but they are like the earring you have that you promised Mommy you wouldn't take off." The woman informs as she stared down at the earrings. "So my name really is Tsubaki, then..." I think as I turned to the woman.

"Why are they so important?" I question and the woman chuckled.

"They help people that have issues with their powers." The woman responds and I put my finger to my mouth.

"Powers... Oh you mean like the ones you have?" I ask and the woman nods.

"Yes, and the ones you have also help your powers as well." The woman answers, but then a loud noise began to ring out causing me to quickly sit up and look around to see I was in my room. Turning off my alarm that was blaring I get up and walk over to my mirror and stare at my earrings.

"So that woman made these for me..." I trail off, but then I hear a knock at my door pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Tsubaki, you up?!" Fuyuko exclaims causing me to begin rushing around my room.

"Y-yeah. I'll be out in a moment!" I call out as I finish getting dress and rush over grabbing my bag.

"You don't have to-"

"Okay, I'm here." I state while interrupting Sozo, who let's out a sigh.

"Rush." Sozo finished her sentence and we begin to laugh.

"I'm surprised." Fuyuko declares and Sozo nods.

"Yes, me as well. Usually we have to come in and wake you up." Sozo points out as we began to walk.

"I bought a loud alarm clock and it has a certain time limit on it. If I don't hit the dismiss or snooze on it, the damn thing will start jumping up and down making it even louder." I inform with a tired expression.

"How are you such a heavy sleeper if you stayed on the streets?" Fuyuko asks causing Sozo to put on a worried expression.

"Fuyuko, you can't just ask it so bluntly like that!" Sozo warned, but I shake my head.

"It's fine, but I was never a heavy sleeper before. Actually I used to wake up to the slightest sound I think it's thanks to me coming here." I explain as I began to soften my voice a little.

"So you mean you've grown comfortable here, then?" Sozo questions with a happy expression, while Fuyuko soften her expression a bit.

"Did hell just freeze over?! I mean you only look at food like that!" A voice rings out causing us to look over to see Hatsu standing at the entrance of the dorms with a weirded out expression.

"MORON!" The sound of Fuyuko's gun sounded as it's bullet almost hit Hatsu, whose now in a weird pose, which allowed him to dodge the bullet.

"Nice reflexes, Hatsu." I complimented, but then his face begins to turn red as he quickly gets out of the pose and glares over at Fuyuko.

"Don't just shoot people with that thing whenever you want!" Hatsu demands, but Fuyuko sticks her tongue out at him and begins walking.

"Those siblings..." Sozo trails off causing me to giggle as we see Hatsu begin rushing after her.