Chapter 23 Repressed Memories

I rush out of my room and quickly head down the stairs to see Mom with Koichi's arm around her shoulders.

"Would you shut the door." Mom requests causing me to nod as I quickly walk over and shut the front door and then turn to see Mom laying Koichi onto the couch.

"I can't believe you seriously come home drunk!" Mom shouts, but Koichi was completely out of it and I let out a sigh of relief.

"He must have had a bad day at work." I address and Mom nods.

"That still doesn't mean he should go out and drink, we're still trying to keep a low profile." Mom insists and I nod. "Thank God that was all it was, I thought someone from Alice Academy came to take me back because Kazume notified them or something." I think as I then turn away from Mom.

"I'm gonna go finish my Homework, if you or Uncle need help, just come knock on my door to let me know." I inform causing Mom to nod and I head back up to my room. Once inside I lock the door behind me just to make sure no one finds Kazume, who was fast asleep on my couch. "I can't believe he tracked me down..." I think as I walk over to my desk and begin to finish my Homework.

"I'm happy to see he hasn't changed though, not like I have..." I trail off as I feel myself beginning to fall asleep, making me lay my head on my desk and drift off to sleep.

(To Kazume)

(3rd POV)

He wakes up in the middle of the night to see Tsubaki had fallen asleep at her desk causing him to let out a sigh.

"If you thought you were gonna fall asleep, you should have went to you're bed, Stupid Girl..." Kazume trails off as he gets up and walks over to her and stares down at her sleeping face.

"You've changed so much that I barely recognized you." Kazume states as he picks her up from the desk.

"I missed you." Tsubaki mutters in her sleep causing Kazume's face to turn a bit red as he lays her on the bed and covers her up.

"I missed you too, Stupid Girl." Kazume whispers as he then turns away and glares outside the window.

"I knew it..." Kazume trails off as he walks over to the window and opens it slowly as to not wake Tsubaki. Crawling out of the window, Kazume shuts it behind him and then disappears into the night.

(To Tsubaki)

(Tsubaki's POV)

The bright sun light that was escaping from the curtain of my window causes me to open my eyes, making me get up from my bed and look over to the couch to see Kazume was asleep on it. "He actually looks pretty cute when he's sleeping." I think as I walk over to him, but then see something red on the side of his face.

"What the-" I interjected myself as I go to wipe it off his face, when Kazume suddenly catches my wrist and stares up at me.

"Who's the pervert now?" Kazume asks with a grin causing me to scoff as I pull my wrist away from him and turn.

"Just get ready for school, idiot." I answer as I turn away with an annoyed expression. "He's hiding something..." I think as I glance back at Kazume with a suspicious expression to see him taking off is shirt.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaim as I immediately throw my hands over my eyes.

"Obviously changing." Kazume grins with a slight chuckle causing me to quickly turn away and pull my hands away from my face. "What a weirdo!" I think as I immediately grab my uniform from my closet and then rush out of the room.