Chapter 18

Mature Scenes Ahead

Mature Scenes Ahead

"Please", I let out in a helpless moan already a mess from what he just gave me. I definitely made the right decision on tonight I thought looking up at this man in all of his glory.

Sweat ran down his structured abs in the most beautiful way. "What do you want", Emilio said leaning over my body looking at me like I was pure gold.

"You I want you", I breathed out my mind fogging. His touch becomes exploratory at that moment and I grow the courage to reach down and start unbuttoning his pants myself.

"Slow down baby I got you", Emilio says leaving no part of my body untouched or unfucked. Taking my boobs into each hand he rubs them before colliding his mouth on my right one.

Holy fuck. I have never been touched like this. Caressed like this. Sucked like this. He dips 2 fingers into me slowly making sure to savor every inch but fuck that. I started grinding my hips on his fingers to increase the speed and pressure only to hear a throaty laugh.

"Eager are we?"

"Fuck you", I said throwing my hand back onto the pillow frustrated as he pulled his fingers out of me making sure to hit that spot before he did.

"What did I tell you about those words Adora?" He said pulling completely off of me, "Huh?" He says more angry this time.

"I said fuck you", I repeated lifting my head up to hold eye contact with him making sure to say it in a angry tone.

His hand was instantly around my throat pulling my mouth up to his face. "Watch the way you speak to me", the low voice spoke out. His heated energy made me want to defy him more.

"Or what" I said temping him ever more. Bad move.

My body instantly went flying back into the bed as he pulled my legs closer to the edge. Stepping away from me he began to undo his pants and slide them down his legs only leaving him in boxers.

I could already tell I fucked up when I seen his hard on. He seen my expression because his next words weren't nice. "What regret your decisions now tesoro?" I shook my head instantly whipping away any fear that was held on my face only to leave a smile.

His boxers were suddenly off, and he stroked his dick slowly making sure to keep eye contact with me.

My body instantly reacted and let him know that it was loosing patience. He's fucking huge.

Emilio toppled back over me bringing our lips together in a sensual way.

"Adora if we do this you're mine" He looked at me "only fucking mine." I hummed out agreeing rubbing my thighs together to try to soothe the ache between my legs but his knee flys between them.

"I need you to tell me with words" His knee
continued to rub against my aching core leaving me helpless

"Only yours", I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Only yours."

His body leaving mine instantly left me cold and weary. I propped myself up on my elbows and took in the man in front of me as he reached in his pants pocket for a condom.

I've been waiting for this and so has my body.

The thin foil packet could be heard ripping open in the dark. The dark served him well, it showed all of his body in all of its glory.

I watched as he slid the rubber on his dick and positioned himself in front of me. If I was being honest I was terrified. I haven't had sex in a while and this... this was a big change.

"Relax and spread your legs baby", He said clearly seeing the fear in my face instantly calming me down a little. "That's it open for me", he praised as I opened my legs for him.

I could feel him just at the entrance of my pussy and then he started teasing my wet folds with it. Many short moans came out of my mouth before he spoke out again. "Are you sure", I immediately said yes knowing how he feels about me using words. Fuck yes i'm sure, i've never been more sure.

He slowly slides into me causing both of us to suck in a breath. Pain and pleasure was all I felt in that moment and he wasn't even fully in.

"Fuck let me feel you for a minute", he groaned out his voice now raspy but my mind couldn't even focus on him. After sitting there for a minute he grasped on to my hips and started rocking in me and instant pleasure shot through me.

"Oh my God", I moaned out as he began to speed up with my legs now on his neck. "I can't take anymore", I said feeling the immense pressure i've never felt before, he's too big.

"You can and you will" He said flatly picking up his pace and getting deeper, "Take all of me."

I now had no control as he continued sliding deeper into me leaving me a panting mess. This shit hurt. But no one has ever been that deep.

The pain quickly subsided as constant waves of pressure shot through my body as we rocked back and fourth. "Good girl, just like that."

His hands went to my ass hiking me up in the air more now angling me to the slide. What the fuck- I was cut off by him withdrawing from me and slamming back in.

I've never been fucked from the side holy shit. "Emilio fuck", I moaned out not having any control over my own body as he was destroying my g spot. rip.

"Such a pretty girl, sitting here and taking my cock."

I lost it as my first orgasm ripped through me leaving me helpless. Emilio wasn't done and I knew that but I don't know if I could go longer.

He continued moving in and out of me leaving me a mess.

I had now orgasmed 2 more times as his hand withdrew from my clit and I felt him getting closer to his peak.

I tightened my walls around him to get him closer to that edge. "God woman", he said a trail of sweat leaking over his tattoos.

I felt his dick tighten in me as his strokes sped up but I was on the verge of cumming as well.

"Fuck i'm cumming", I screamed out while he came as well falling on top of me. Damn. I could get used to this.

"You're perfect", he hummed in my ear standing up and removing himself from me.

I laid there naked and vulnerable on the bed as he exited forwards the restroom to discard the condom.

My head was a clouded mess and my body was extremely relaxed.

I could feel Emilio's presence before I actually seen him and once again he looked sexy.

A warm towel appeared between my thighs and so did a kiss on them. I could marry this man.

Hiiiii guys im so sorry it's been a while but im back ;)

Lmk if you guys liked the chapter it was the first realllll smutty scene! Anyways I love you guys be safe :)

ohhh and I would love it if you guys subscribed to my youtube <333
@zoeslibrary