Chapter 13

"Is that your way of inviting me over? I smile looking at her

"Oh gag me you wish but no I just had to tell someone, I was supposed to tell my dad but I forgot about it."

Oh I will, "Why haven't you told anyone?"

"Well because they will probably be pissed." She says, her tone falling into a much more sad one. I don't understand why they would be upset she got a place to herself, that should be a thing parents are proud of.

"Tell me more when we get inside okay, you're gonna love it here." I put the car in park and turn off my headlights, and lightly swat her hand when she reaches for the door handle.

"Adora you don't touch doors okay?"

"Emilio it's fine really." I sigh and reply back again but this time with dominance in my voice, "Adora I wasn't asking you, you don't open doors."

"Sir yes sir." She said pushing it to the side and irritably leaning back with her arms crossed in front of her.

Brat

I got out of the car fixing my suit and walked to her side opening the door. I reached for her hand and she latched on to it stepping out of the car.

Adora stumbles a bit and grips on to me for balance, "Sorry." Being in her presence filled my body with radiant heat instantly and it made me hard weather I liked it or not.

We headed inside the restaurant and we're met with a red haired woman who seemed to have all of her attention on me. I had to ensure no one knew where I was tonight other than security but even they didn't know who I was with and I planned to keep it that way.

It was stupid that our grown asses had to sneak around to get dinner but it was necessary. This restaurant was the perfect place because it's simply unknown.

It sits in a small part of town just outside of the city and there's never more than 10 people in there but it's the some of the best food i've ever had.

"Do you guys have reservations?"

"Under Luca for 2", I say back flatly.

"Follow me", she says still only paying attention to me. I don't think she's even made eye contact with Adora since we have walked in.

She walks us back to the corner booth making sure to sway her hips with each step. "Here you go i'll be back to get your orders."

We slide in the booth sitting across from each other grabbing the menus. "Emilio how come i've never heard of this place?" Adora let's out the most beautiful smile i've ever seen looking in awe around the small building.