Chapter 20

"Gianna hurry the fuck up", I bellowed banging on her door

"Gianna hurry the fuck up", I bellowed banging on her door. You could hear Stella's whimpers from here from me leaving, she doesn't like the fact that i've been gone recently.

I pulled my hands out of my pockets looking at my watch again rolling my eyes. "I told you to be ready 30 minutes ago", I yelled again my voice clearly getting more agitated by the second.

Gianna's bedroom door came swinging open and here stood the girl that took forever in normal jeans.

"What the hell took you so long?" I question throwing her a glare over my shoulder as I began walking down the stairs.

"Beauty like this takes a minute", she huffs speed walking to catch up with me. "Crazy because you're still fucking ugly."

A laugh breaks out of me as she smacks the back of my head after my comment. "Where are you two going?" My mothers voice draws our attention to the kitchen.

"Out to hangout" Gianna says and I look at her dumbfounded. "Hangout? Mhm where?"

"Maybe the mall or something we don't know yet, it was my idea to get his boring ass out the house." She tries to cover up her bad lie with a smile.

"Yeah okay, take a cookie they are fresh", mom brushes the lie off and continues baking cookies.

We both grab the warm chocolate chip cookies and start making our way to the door. I brought this idea up to Gianna not knowing if she would be on board with it or not but to my surprise she was.

I swung the car door open for her and headed to my side to jump in the car. She wanted to drive but I wanted to live so it was my decision.

"What building are we stopping at first?" She ask my gaze on the road as I pulled out. "The smaller one", I say quickly responding pulling out into the street.

"So how did your little date go?"

"Date?" I question throwing her a side eye.

"Yeah, you and Adora both missing on the same night - I put two and two together."

"You better not say shit." I groan rubbing my head. Is she a god damn detective?

"I think I know better than to get my brother and best friend killed", she lets out a chuckle reaching into her purse for something.

"I'm serious, i'll kill you myself if you even make eye contact with the both of us in the same room."

"Shut the hell up."

The building we were looking at was the closet one to home but I doubt it will be the one just by looking at how small it was. Cheap yes. Nice, no.

We were both greeted by a old Italian man who looked put together for his age. He had a fresh haircut and a freshly pressed suit on.

He reached out to shake Gianna and I's hand in a warm greeting. "Welcome to the St. Vounier building, you guys can follow me this way."

"It's ugly", G whispered in my ear before returning back to looking around. I let out a quiet laugh as I agreed with her, the place was ugly. It was decorated with so many bright colors that made me want to puke.

The idea was to find a building that me and Gianna can work out of instead of at our home offices when we take over. It would be new and unknown in the mafia world for them to work anywhere in public but this is how you conquer.

The man showed us through the whole building and none of it stuck out to us besides the bathrooms.

The tour ended quick because of how small this building was but nonetheless it was fun while it lasted, on to the next.

"Thank you for showing us around we will be in contact soon if we are interested", I speak in a firm tone shaking his hand.

"Thank you, I look forward to being in touch."

I gave Gianna the lets go look and we both headed out the double doors both not impressed.

"I pray the next one is better." She said and I hummed in agreement.

The next building we were touring was a little more far but it looked the most promising.

"Can we get coffee first?" I throw my head back dramatically rolling my eyes. "You can't wait?" I asked looking at her for a quick second before returning my gaze to the road.

"No, I think there is a cafe like 4 miles away", a smile appears on my sisters face as if she already knows my answer.

I didn't mind hanging out with Gianna, matter of fact it's probably one of the things I don't hate other than Adora. It would be a stretch to say she is tolerable but she is my twin after all so it's expected.

"How the hell do you drive with no music?", she ask and I see her lean forward and start playing with the bluetooth on my car.

"It gives me peace and quiet", I shoot her an annoyed glance and quietly pray to the Gods that we will get to the cafe faster.

The next thing I know I hear a low laugh and Timber by Kesha starts blaring through my speakers.

Oh fuck.

We fought over the on and off button the whole way to the coffee shop and by now I didn't wanna even tour anymore.

"Quit being an annoying fuck, you need some joy in your life." I opened the door to the cafe extending my foot a little to trip her.

She shot me a deadly glare but quickly wiped it off her face walking into the building. The atmosphere was warm and cozish I hated it.

"Hi how can I help you guys today!!" A younger looking red head said giving Gianna and I the warmest smile.

"Oh my goodness are you guys twins?" I tried to hide the annoyance in my face from the question only for her to speak again. "I've never see adult twins as much!! You guys are way too identical I love it." Her cheery voice made my ears bleed.

"Yes we are. Don't worry about this one he's got something up his butt today", I nudged Gianna making her stumble. "I would like a large mocha float please with chocolate ice cream."

What the fuck is a mocha float? That doesn't even sound like coffee. "And for you?" The red head looked up at me furrowing her eyebrows.

"Let me get the same thing I guess." I say rubbing my chin hoping I wouldn't regret this.

"Wasn't expecting that", she laughed earning a smile from g. "Excuse me?" I said now intrigued on what was going to slip out of her mouth.

"You know, I thought you would get like black coffee cause you look cold and empty - devoid of any emotions reall-" I cut her off clearing my throat.

"Anyways i'm sorry your total is $14.75", I reached into my wallet and tossed her a $100 before tucking my wallet back away.

"Um sir, your change."

"Keep it"

"I- Thank you I don't know how I got this when I practically insulte-"

"Quit talking", I turned around as Gianna laughed next to me following my movements.

"100?" She questioned as we walked by the waiting area. "She was kinda funny." I grinned.

HIIII GUYS I HOPE U ENJOYED :))

be safe bestiesss i love u <3333