Chapter 12

"Where the fuck is he!" I shout to the piece of shit laying in front of me

"I don't know boss i'm so sorry plea-" I cut him off with a blow to the head. "Shut the fuck up until you have answers", I said back smashing his head into the wall.

"Make sure he stays alive or you die." I say to Emerson by the door.

I pick up the towel on the table and wipe all the excess blood off of my hands.

We have a goddamn rat. The only way I found out is because while I was looking through some files some shit was missing and I wouldn't miss place it.

Malachi was the most idiotic person i've ever met. You try to steal information from the family you have worked for - for years? Silly man.

"Find out who he was sending information too?", my father said as I passed him on the way upstairs and out the basement. "No damn clue but i'm about to go find out right now."

"Let me know, ill check as well." I nod in confirmation and head to my office.

Traitors weren't found much in the mafia but they definitely weren't rare. People were too scared to break omertà because of the consequences.

They said I was worse than my mother and father combined but mainly because of my knife skills.

My mother taught me how to properly use a knife at the age of 5 and i've been fascinated with them ever since.

I opened my office door and made my way to my chair before plopping down in it. "Cazzo", I let out in a huff. I'm so fucking tired.

I type my password into my computer and start hacking into files to find any leaking information.

I reset all of our passcodes to where they change every second, so no one will be able to hack it even if they do try to break in.

Looking through everything and all i'm getting is dead ends.

It's been 4 hours of nothing but dead ends and little information but none that's gonna get me anywhere.

A knock on my door finally pulled me out of my thoughts. "Come in", I yell not taking my eyes off of the screen.

I feel someone pull my hands off of my computer and move on my lap.

"You haven't called in a months baby, I missed you."

The annoying blond I used to fuck around with mumbled into my ear.

"Kayla get off of me." I said gently pushing her off
of me.

"Baby I missed youuuu." She said again moving her lips down my neck.