6

"Go away go away go away!"

Taylor whisper-shouted in a low voice when Jason's therapist mother walked into her hospital room.

This was the third time that she had visited and during the past two visits, Taylor did not make any attempt to talk nor was she planning to this time around. Much to Taylor's dismay, it seemed like Mrs. Peterson was not going to give up soon on making her open up. It had also been two weeks since Taylor woke up and she was sick of the hospital. She needed to get back to her routine just like before. She missed the alcohol, the late-night walks, basically her solitude outside the hospital where Jason never once left her bedside.

"Hey Taylor. I'm glad to see you're much better now. How are you?"

Taylor stared at her but did not utter a word nor did her face betray any emotions. All Taylor wanted was the therapist gone yet Mrs. Peterson showed no signs of leaving. This made Taylor let out an angry, agitated sigh even though Mrs. Peterson simply kept her smile in place, taking the seat in the chair besides Taylor's bed.

"So tell me, what do you think of this weather?" Mrs. Peterson asked. Taylor narrowed her eyes at her and cleared her throat. The shock on the therapist's was clear as day but she quickly masked it up as she silently encouraged Taylor to say something.

"It's normal I guess."

"Yeahhh you're probably right. Are you happy to be leaving the hospital today?"

"Yeah."

"What are you going to do first when you get home?" Mrs. Peterson asked her.

"I dunno." She knew what she wanted to do first which was drinking but she could not say that to the therapist or that would be another lecture.

"Okay," Mrs. Peterson begun with a smile. "Aren't you excited to see your siblings again? Have they visited again since the last time they came?"

'Who told her about that?' Taylor thought to herself. Jason. "Yes I think and no." She replied.

"I bet you'll give them such big hugs when you get to see them." Mrs. Peterson said.

'I see what you're doing but sorry not happening.' Taylor thought.

"Yeah."

"Okay That's it for today, Taylor." Mrs. Peterson said as she slowly stood and Taylor could not mask her relief. "I'm so pleased with the progress we've made. Our session for today ends now. I hope to see you again soon." Mrs. Peterson continued with a smile and Taylor stared at her wordless.

Taylor was a force to reckon with and she knew it.

"Bye Taylor. Jason's on the way." With that, she left shutting the door behind her.

Taylor just let out a long breath of relief at the therapist's departure before hitting her head back on the pillow behind her, staring at the ceiling, drifting off into her thoughts.