12

Hey,

I am happy to announce the end of Taylor's story but the main purpose of writing this story is that we pick a lesson or two. Therefore you can start by asking yourself these questions.

a. Are you okay, really?
b. If you were Taylor, would you have done it differently?
c. Did you think there was any hope for Taylor to recover at the point when she cut herself or at the point she almost killed herself?
d. Do you think mental health awareness is undermined in your contemporary society?
e. How relevant is Taylor's story to your society?
f. What are you going to do differently about yourself or your neighbour after reading this story?
g. Are you going to share this story and pass on the awareness or are you choosing to be selfish?

Please support that friend, relative or even your teacher. You could never tell how many lives you could save by sharing this. Many people are suffering out there in silence but if you know and feel or even suspect that you are getting signs of mental illness, please open up to anyone close and if you are not okay with that, please seek out a counsellor or therapist.

LET US UNITE AND FIGHT MENTAL ILLNESS.

Thank you for reading and please share this story. You could singlehandedly help someone dying in secret.

             #MENTAL HEALTH FOR ALL.

                                TalzieBoo.